Dana: Tony and Dustin dont want to accept fights

Tony and Dustin: We accepted the fight vs each other; lets make it happen.

Dana: They went silent on us

Tony and Dustin: We’re here and ready to fight vs eachother.

Everything I have seen, even from most media outlets, they dont believe Dana one bit. He should just come out and say they wont accept the terms of the contract they signed instead of saying they dont want to fight. Its stupid

Dana has problem with long term credibility.  His problem is that Tony and Dustin aren't the first and won't be the last.  Those guys are only involved in *this* argument, but Dana is involved in *every* argument... he's setting himself up so it's a WHOLE BUNCH OF FIGHTERS word vs his own.

I think everyone knows that this is actually an argument over money.  That, or Dana has "better opponents" in mind (i.e., Chandler).  If so, I feel sorry for Chandler being associated as "Dana's boy"... that won't end well.  But either way, how does he come out of this looking better?  He looks like just another scumbag promoter (his words).

If Dana is going to continue with this "those guys didn't want to fight" narrative, he should abstract himself from the process.  If instead it was "the legal team" making an announcement like "we couldn't come to terms", it wouldn't look so personal/petty on his part and he'd get to keep some credibility.  After being an MMA fan for 15 years, I've seen him involved in so many spats like this that I automatically assume he's lying.  That's not fair of me, but does it matter?  He has a credibility problem.

Time to step aside and let someone with more business savy run it.  He was good at the Ultimate Fighter era, but he doesn't know how to work with people who are becoming bigger stars.  Look at all the guys who he says are "retired":

Jon Jones

GSP

Henry Cejudo

Anderson Silva

... there are others but fuck it you get my point.

He’s basically there to take all the bad publicity the UFC gets.

He said in the DWCS that a way this say you don’t want to fight is price yourself out. So he’s not even denying it’s money, he’s just saying it’s absurd to him. Most likely Dustin earns every penny but who knows w/o knowing what Dustin asked for. 

jgiveshead -

Dana has problem with long term credibility.  His problem is that Tony and Dustin aren't the first and won't be the last.  Those guys are only involved in *this* argument, but Dana is involved in *every* argument... he's setting himself up so it's a WHOLE BUNCH OF FIGHTERS word vs his own.

I think everyone knows that this is actually an argument over money.  That, or Dana has "better opponents" in mind (i.e., Chandler).  If so, I feel sorry for Chandler being associated as "Dana's boy"... that won't end well.  But either way, how does he come out of this looking better?  He looks like just another scumbag promoter (his words).

If Dana is going to continue with this "those guys didn't want to fight" narrative, he should abstract himself from the process.  If instead it was "the legal team" making an announcement like "we couldn't come to terms", it wouldn't look so personal/petty on his part and he'd get to keep some credibility.  After being an MMA fan for 15 years, I've seen him involved in so many spats like this that I automatically assume he's lying.  That's not fair of me, but does it matter?  He has a credibility problem.

Time to step aside and let someone with more business savy run it.  He was good at the Ultimate Fighter era, but he doesn't know how to work with people who are becoming bigger stars.  Look at all the guys who he says are "retired":

Jon Jones

GSP

Henry Cejudo

Anderson Silva

... there are others but fuck it you get my point.

What arguments is Dana involved in? Do you think Dana is on the phone with managers negotiating fighter pay?