Dana: we want GSP/DIAZ vs Andy please

He's on another level, many people believe GSP and Diaz are on that level (flame away for comparing Diaz to GSP). If Andy is willing to drop, how could
You not warrant either of those fights. Who knows if GSP would step up, we all know Diaz would gladly come out of retirement for that fight. Make it happen. Phone Post

What do you mean "We" White Man?

WE do not want Diaz/Andy

Lets be honest...Diaz wouldn't even face Mayhem.

Maybe he would face Silva if Silva dropped to WW....but Im not sure if he would face him at catch weight..maybe he would for the right money.

GSP would probably face him at WW...doubt at catch weight.

As for how the fights will go...I think GSP is a better MMA fighter than Sonnen and his takedowns are great...So I think it will be a good match.

I think Diaz has better stand up that a lot of MW thats Anderson has faced....Like Sonnen,Maia,Leites,Forrest (LHW),okami,....and even vitor IMO but I m sure people will disagree about vitor.

So diaz could fight him in the stand up....In the ground diaz could get him a sub.

Two very good fights for Anderson, skill wise.

Do we?

I don't... Phone Post

Anderson would KO Nick. I am a Diaz fan and I think Anderson would KO him. Nick is as tough as they come, but his skills play right into Anderson's strengths. Someone like GSP who has elite level wrestling is the only type of fighter who stands a chance against him. I would rather see Bones vs Anderson than GSP vs Anderson. I would love to see either fight, and I think it would be the biggest fight with the most talent in the cage the UFC has ever put on. Either one of those fights would be considered a actual real super fight. The UFC says every championship fight is "the biggest fight in UFC history", but a Silva vs Bones/GSP fight would be the biggest fight in UFC history.

Thanks for speaking for me, but I'm fine not seeing either of those fights.

There are plenty of good fights to be had at WW for GSP and Nick.

You don't like the idea of a DIAZ vs Ando at WW? Phone Post

SpennyBenny - You don't like the idea of a DIAZ vs Ando at WW? Phone Post

Hell no. Who wants to see a drawn out anorexic Silva? Besides, even a drawn out anorexic Silva would still KO Diaz... Phone Post

About GSP and explosive takedowns, will it be the same after knee surgery? Phone Post

Diaz would light Anderson up badly on the feet.

Diaz and it wouldn't even be close. Phone Post

i'd love to see Diaz vs. Silva - don't care what weight, but 185 would be just fine.

TheEssence - Diaz would light Anderson up badly on the feet.

Silva's footwork would be a HUGE problem for Nick. Phone Post

Anyone who thinks Diaz stands a chance is blind....

Diaz has no head movement, Anderson would be scoring at will....

But but Diaz will come forward and push the pace, he has cardio for days and throws a ton of punches.... Exactly!!! Anderson strength is guys coming straight at him, Diaz isn't a quick puncher he throws flat footed and he throws pretty telegraphed....

Anderson picks him apart, another win for him easily. Phone Post

Dana White says Tito Ortiz & Forrest Griffin looked old, talks future fights for Anderson Silva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKo_xbOvbmc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dana White talks Pacquiao vs Bradley & MMA judging/refereeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrNBX4woO74&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheEssence - Diaz would light Anderson up badly on the feet.

Wow. Just....... Wow.

Silva by malnourished demolition. Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -
SpennyBenny - You don't like the idea of a DIAZ vs Ando at WW? Phone Post

Hell no. Who wants to see a drawn out anorexic Silva? Besides, even a drawn out anorexic Silva would still KO Diaz... Phone Post

Hes mentioned dropping to 170 recently. So why not? Phone Post

Cara Cicatriz - I'd love to see Andy v JBJ Phone Post

Wont happen. Been made publicly clear that it wont. Phone Post

TheEssence - Diaz would light Anderson up badly on the feet.

How are the munchies treating you?