Dana white, Dfw Jr... your wrong about round one

Dana white said he didnt give mayhem the first round and he is disagreeing with people about it.

He said he thought Bisping landed more shots and did more damage.

According to www.fightmetric.com that is not true and

Mayhem did outstrike Bisping in the first round as well as scored the takedown

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/12/bisping-vs-miller-official-ufc.html

He absolutely won the first round... You'd be retarded to think otherwise Phone Post

I agree with you Dana White , DFW jr. I go for damage as well as far as scoring,

im sure most fans look at it that way as well.

is there any way you can try to get the scoring criteria adjusted so that damage is a higher factor than takedowns where the guy just holds on for dear life for a whole round ? ?

Damage the number one factor for scoring criteria for the judges

Dana white..............................Make it happen!!

Mayhem won round 1.

Mayhem won round 1 Phone Post

HexRei - Mayhem won round 1.

I just heard Dana say in an interview that Bisping was landing punches while he was mounted.  All Bisping did was look at the ref with a can-you-stand-us-up-look , I didn't see him cause any damage from that position.

Miller won that first round.

I gave Mayhem the 1st round 10-9

I gave Bisping the 2nd round 10-9

and the 3rd round was gonna be 10-8 until Bisping got the stoppage

InspiritMick -
HexRei - Mayhem won round 1.

Truth Phone Post

warheart209 - omg who cares look at round 2 how do you gas that hard as a mw...Ive seen super heavweights with better cardio.

we're talking about who we thought won round 1 compared to what dana white said how he thought bisping won round 1.

If you wanna talk about round 2, gas, and stupid shit like super heavyweights then make your own thread...

Yes Mayhem won the first round. I watched the fight, I know what I saw. I don't care what that noob Dana White says, I've seen and scored a hundred times more fights than he has.

Dana just doesn't like Mayhem. It's obvious. But in Dana's defense, Mayhem did look completely horrible in that fight. His standup was so sloppy it was amateurish. He looked weak and awkward in there. And that adrenaline dump made him gas out mid way through the second round. That was probably the worst performance of Mayhem's career.

It made me sad to watch, as I know Mayhem is WAY better than that.

He needs to watch it again, cleary mayhem won the first. Phone Post

BLAF has no idea what he is watching. It's hard to understand how someone can be around the sport as long as he has and still be so utterly uninformed about what he is watching.

Mike stuffed 4/5 takedowns attempts in round 1 , got back up from the one successful takedown after taking zero damage and landed more strikes .

that said , I gave the round to Miler . Phone Post

who cares who won the first round

Winston Wolf - who cares who won the first round

dana white cared enough to comment. thats what this thread is about. did you even bother to read any of it before spazzing out on your keyboard?

KwikTempah -  Mike stuffed 4/5 takedowns attempts in round 1 , got back up from the one successful takedown after taking zero damage and landed more strikes .

that said , I gave the round to Miler . Phone Post
the stand up was even in round #1 but Mayhem's takedown earned him the nod IMO

RaepChoke -  Does it really matter if he won 1 round? YAY 1 ROUND, doesn't mean shit.

He got his ass beat down. Bottom line.

He lost the fight, thats all that matters in the end.

Quit grasping at straws.

nice try but im not a fan of mayhem or bisping..

i just know what i know and bisping did not outstrike mayhem in the first round

plus mayhem got the takedown while outstriking his opponent = he won the first round

I didnt say he didnt lose the fight, i didnt say he didnt get beat

are you ok ?

HexRei - 

dana white cared enough to comment. thats what this thread is about. did you even bother to read any of it before spazzing out on your keyboard?

ya i read it and who cares about Danas opinion on who won the round like it matters or your going to change it.

Winston Wolf - 
HexRei - 

ya i read it and who cares about Danas opinion on who won the round like it matters or your going to change it.

you obviously cared enough to click on the thread, read the thread, and then post in it 2 times