Dana White disses Miesha Tate

I saw on twitter he wrote to a fan "We didnt offer Miesha to Rousey she just got smashed by her". I've been thinking today that Dana doesn't have the right mindset with the woman and yesterday he said its all about Ronda Rousey and this is her show. Does anyone else think he should start praising or being informed on other female fighters instead of constantly promoting her and basically dissing everyone else. Phone Post

no...meisha needs to simmer down...she is entitled to NOTHING

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -

Hendricks style? Phone Post

Why would he offer it to her. Go have a few impressive fights and earn your way back........she did just get smashed! My question is, did they offer the fight to Bryan Caraway? Now that would be main event worthy.

bornop - How is it a diss? Thats exactlt what happened. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -

Well said. Phone Post

the womens divisions in MMA are so pathetically slim that i dont see how dana is going to be able to build interest for future fights...

bornop - 

How is it a diss? Thats exactlt what happened. Phone Post

Note the comment was to Miesha after saying that the UFC never offered her the fight.. Dana white then wrote back to her because you got smashed if thats not a diss.... Phone Post

And just because what hes saying hes true doesnt make it any less then a diss. Phone Post

WestCoastMXC - And just because what hes saying hes true doesnt make it any less then a diss. Phone Post

Agreed, bitch move by dfw, he will never like meisha Phone Post

What's wrong with him telling the truth about what went down? Phone Post

TOAO - 

If ur not making dana money, dana doesnt like you. Phone Post

Wrong, I'd say he doesnt care about you. Big difference between not liking someone and not really caring about someone.

It wasn't the PC way to say it, but when is Dana ever anything less? That certainly was the truth though.

I'm getting the vibe that they are a little more than friends. Dude is acting like a sudo boyfriend. Phone Post

I'm talking about Danas comments yesterday on Hendricks. Phone Post