Dana White: F*ck Bob Arum

http://bleacherreport.com/post/mma/52bf0441-d35c-4a85-a87f-50f839ca0a8c

I just saw this. He really doesn't like arum lol

MojoSoDope -

I just saw this. He really doesn't like arum lol

Dana isn’t some saint either lol

6 Likes

Arum is a dickhead. I felt bad for the guy Maloney getting ripped off the other night, and Bob looked to be in sweats or something at the fights defending him lol

1 Like

Dana made me laugh in that rant.

I understand these two have had beef for years, but what is the recent context that brought this on?

I saw two boxing title fights last Saturday, the one where the kid got somewhat robbed calling it a N/C due to headbutt(it was a thumb), and the main event with Crawford.  Arum looked visibly upset on the no contest but I didn't hear anything about Arum commenting on the main event.  Can someone fill me in?

1 Like
BringBackHeadbutts -

Dana made me laugh in that rant.

I understand these two have had beef for years, but what is the recent context that brought this on?

I saw two boxing title fights last Saturday, the one where the kid got somewhat robbed calling it a N/C due to headbutt(it was a thumb), and the main event with Crawford.  Arum looked visibly upset on the no contest but I didn't hear anything about Arum commenting on the main event.  Can someone fill me in?

Crawford is likely leaving Top Rank, he feels he’s not being promoted properly. Arum said he’s lost enough money on Crawford he could build a house in Beverly Hills. Arum pointed at guys like Pacquiao and Mayweather who made a name for themselves and made millions. 

1 Like

Yeah under that context, saying how he could have built a house is disgusting.  What an ass.  

1 Like

Arum sounds like a dumbass. He's 88, probably losing his shit. 

Arum's current net worth is 300 MILLION. 

If you guys can't relate to not having another Beverly Hills house, then you guys are bums and will never understand that type of oppression for a man who has a net worth of 300 MILLION.

How come in school they never talk about fight promoter as a job to seek?  Everyone wants to be an athlete, but what about promoters and team owners?  That's what I wish I would have studied for lol

2 Likes
BringBackHeadbutts -

Arum's current net worth is 300 MILLION. 

If you guys can't relate to not having another Beverly Hills house, then you guys are bums and will never understand that type of oppression for a man who has a net worth of 300 MILLION.

How come in school they never talk about fight promoter as a job to seek?  Everyone wants to be an athlete, but what about promoters and team owners?  That's what I wish I would have studied for lol

Agents as well. All they do is negotiate lol. 

1 Like

I love the way that shady ass, perpetually lying Dana call 90 year old Bob Arum a little bitch and talks shit about Arum not paying his fighters enough money when Arum has had 20 to 30 boxers that he promoted who made far more money than any UFC ever has. Bob Arum was paying guys like George Foreman, Oscar De La Hoya and Manny Pacquiao more money 15 to 20 years ago than Dana is paying any UFC fighter today. 

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/MMAjunkie/status/1328914946562854913

1 Like
Chappie -

I love the way that shady ass, perpetually lying Dana call 90 year old Bob Arum a little bitch and talks shit about Arum not paying his fighters enough money when Arum has had 20 to 30 boxers that he promoted who made far more money than any UFC ever has. Bob Arum was paying guys like George Foreman, Oscar De La Hoya and Manny Pacquiao more money 15 to 20 years ago than Dana is paying any UFC fighter today. 

Didn’t the Korean Zombie make like $30,000 against Aldo lol?

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/b7E5V0O9Sas

2 Likes
Chappie -

Maybe if you had a grasp on what he was actually commenting on you could make a valid point.

BadDog - 
Chappie -

Maybe if you had a grasp on what he was actually commenting on you could make a valid point.

True, but he’s not wrong about Dana. He’s a REALLY shitty person with no business talking bad about anybody else’s business ethics.

1 Like
Slowshot -
BadDog - 
Chappie -

True, but he’s not wrong about Dana. He’s a REALLY shitty person with no business talking bad about anybody else’s business ethics.

Commenting about something means actually commenting about the thing.

BadDog - 
Slowshot -
BadDog - 
Chappie -

Commenting about something means actually commenting about the thing.

I would argue that my post was, in fact, a comment, no?

Its boxing. Loma and GGG were once ranked #1 & 2 P4P, but could not carry a PPV, unless a popular name is the other dance partner. It is part of a business. I like Bud Crawford, but if Top Rank's personnel cannot sell him and not enough viewers outside of the hardcore boxing aficionados watch, then what is next? 

1 Like
JackTheCon -

Its boxing. Loma and GGG were once ranked #1 & 2 P4P, but could not carry a PPV, unless a popular name is the other dance partner. It is part of a business. I like Bud Crawford, but if Top Rank's personnel cannot sell him and not enough viewers outside of the hardcore boxing aficionados watch, then what is next? 

Nice post, but can’t really say how Loma would fair on PPV since he’s never fought on PPV before.Â