Dana White finally signed Fedor! lol To the Video game!

Because its funny af? @anon22089824 dropped
Perhaps the funniest comment in recents years.

Until we all agree the GOAT fighter on any given night is Mirko > Alistair > Brockā€¦

Iā€™m not in!

Jon Jones > all

2 Likes

If he finishes Stipe in 1st Round, I might agreeā€¦

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

Vadim gets half your pre-order and the cover art will be co-promoted with M1.

1 Like

Btw where is this from

Now they need to put this guy in the game so I can hear the terror in pride fanboys playing as him when I play them online.

Kinda weird that in a thread about a beloved fighter finally being put in a game, a bunch of stunted dorks feel the need to turn it into another thread questioning his greatness. Never understand the dedicated hate for him.

Only in the UG lol.

5 Likes

A bunch of retarded virgins

1 Like

Lol yep not a big thing, just weird to go in a thread where everyone is celebrating and go ā€œHes not that great and i dont like him in case you all forgot, i cant wait to beat this character up in the game!ā€

Ppl just cant help themselves lol.

1 Like

Itā€™s because they are about to get their ass beat online by Fedor lol

Hey youā€™re mixing shit in that shouldnā€™t be. I can want to kick his ass with JJ and still respect him being the FORMER GOAT of yesteryear.

Yeah itā€™s not like retards were propping him up for years as the GOAT ad nauseum and attacking those that disagreed. Then he proceeded to go to SF to avoid top UFC talent and got beat down by their talent including a natural MW. Then when thereā€™s some push back on that GOAT status itā€™s ā€œoh you must be virginsā€ har har har. There was immediate GOAT talk in this thread as a matter of fact, now that thereā€™s push back youā€™re crying. Fuck off.

lol.

Not gonna consider unless they have pride mode like the one back in the day

1 Like

Lolol Fedor is definitely beloved here, but he has always had dedicated haters that feel the need to go in every thread with his name on it to say ā€œHes not the GOAT, hes overrated, etcā€ even when that is not the subject; this thread for example.

I dont like Jones as a person and i think because of his cheating and the fact hes a terrible human put him out of the GOAT convo.

That said, i dont go in every thread with his name or go into a thread where fans of his are excited to play him in a game and randomly say ā€œHes not the GOAT, cant wait to best him up in the game.ā€

Not a big thing, but it is strange. No reason to be that invested.

And a lot of what you said in your post is not accurate.

This thread is a horrible example. Its a fighting game, of course people are gonna want to play as him and against him. Donā€™t fucking cry over it!

1 Like

Lol i get your point and i dont disagree, think you guys are taking it too seriously or not fully understanding my meaning.

Simply saying its a little weird to try turning a gaming thread into another GOAT debate and i dont understand the ppl that feel they have to do that everytime they see Fedorā€™s name. Its weird, that is all.

Nothing to cry over lol if ppl wanna look ridiculous trying to hate on a great fighter and person more power to them. Doesnt upset me, just makes me scratch my head a little as im not an emotionally flimsy person.

Everything I said is perfectly accurate.

The goat fedor talk started immediately hence the push back.

The dismissing of JJ because of steroids is hilarious in a Fedor thread.

I donā€™t care if you go in JJ threads or not. I donā€™t care what you are invested in or what you think is strange.

1 Like

Its not though buddy nothing personal, but i was there lol.

And how is dismissing Jon for roids (eye poke are also cheating by the way) funny in relations to Fedor?

Fedor fought in a league where it was LEGAL, Jon fights in an organization where it is CHEATING.

And also, there are numerous reasons that Jon will never be the GOAT. But yes, if youre cheating you cant really be the greatest.

Once more, im not trying to insult you or argue with you im just saying what is.