Dana White Furious Over Strikeforce And Showtime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKxFcSukdwI

^^tnx

lol dana is so jealous he's not on CBS. it's sad.

the shit that happened,and what's been said about this have been so overblown it's disgusting.

nobody is crying about it except the so called hardcore fans.

and dana talking shit about sending someone in the ring? he's done it multiple times.

also, wasn't mayhem cornering dan? so why wouldn't he be in there?

i agree with some of the things he said..BUT he really does just seem bitter that UFC isn't on cbs..i will say though i agree with what he said about strikeforce banking on henderson beating shields.

He could have been on CBS if he had acted like a normal sport and not demanded that he have complete control. Earth to Dana, the NFL, MLB and the NBA don't have that kind of control on network tv.

i agree with some of the things he said..BUT he really does just seem bitter that UFC isn't on cbs..i will say though i agree with what he said about strikeforce banking on henderson beating shields.

sorry i don't know how that just posted twice..anyway i agree with Dana on the commentators too..they were just annoying and embaressing!

BigWilliam - He could have been on CBS if he had acted like a normal sport and not demanded that he have complete control. Earth to Dana, the NFL, MLB and the NBA don't have that kind of control on network tv.

he couldn't have. his story is bullshit about them being close to a deal. CBS executives said they were not interested in negotiating with the UFC over the eliteXC spots. they weren't even allowed to bid. lol

humphrey sphinctermuscle - the shit that happened,and what's been said about this have been so overblown it's disgusting.

and dana talking shit about sending someone in the ring? he's done it multiple times.

You're a little off base on this one. Mayhem was not cornering Dan, he slipped into the cage post fight. Dana has sent all kinds of people into the cage after a fight, and almost always the other party knows it's coming, i.e. Brock/Shane. You've never seen a post fight brawl break out at UFC fight when a fighter has been sent in there. IF, and I think it's a big IF, Strikeforce sent Mayhem in there, they totally screwed it up, because they didn't even let Gus know he was coming in. That would have defused the whole situation right there. Also, I don't think SF did send him in, because Coker was on record saying he wanted to set up a Lawler/Mayhem fight for June.

MNFAN - 
humphrey sphinctermuscle - the shit that happened,and what's been said about this have been so overblown it's disgusting.

You're a little off base on this one. Mayhem was not cornering Dan, he slipped into the cage post fight. Dana has sent all kinds of people into the cage after a fight, and almost always the other party knows it's coming, i.e. Brock/Shane. You've never seen a post fight brawl break out at UFC fight when a fighter has been sent in there. IF, and I think it's a big IF, Strikeforce sent Mayhem in there, they totally screwed it up, because they didn't even let Gus know he was coming in. That would have defused the whole situation right there. Also, I don't think SF did send him in, because Coker was on record saying he wanted to set up a Lawler/Mayhem fight for June.

Correct if they had given jake his full interview, then been like "oh heres mayham lets hear from him"

It would not have been a brawl.

this things happen in all of sports

threestars35 - this things happen in all of sports

People keep saying that but I've yet to see an example where a brawl happened at the press conference in other sports. During game play, sure, emotions running high, but never seen it afterward. Examples?

Dan Henderson discusses his loss to Jake Shields and whats next for him.