Dana White has Askren Asterisk induced meltdown

as far as wrestlers go he's pretty fun to watch actually, him and Patrick Cummins are two of the good ones.

Shy Guy - 
steve sandstrom - F U C K O F F.

Here comes Shy Guy, the biggest Askren sucking ass nice Guy ever. Phone Post 3.0
Well...at least you said I was nice. I appreciate that. Phone Post 3.0

You're so positive Shy Guy

Here's some tittys :)

just kidding

CRE - 
Knockoutimus - You are disturbingly obsessed with Askren Phone Post 3.0

I am the Paul Heyman of MMA.

In all seriousness I think it's a fascinating subject.

The UFC is starting a trend of  being unable to sign the unbeaten, best fighter on the planet.

First it was Fedor now it's Askren.

CRE - 
Knockoutimus - 
CRE -

I am the Paul Heyman of MMA.

In all seriousness I think it's a fascinating subject.

The UFC is starting a trend of  being unable to sign the unbeaten, best fighter on the planet.

First it was Fedor now it's Askren.

Na you're either a troll or delusional.

Askren is nothing special, who's he beaten lately? Phone Post 3.0

Did you even watch the video? 

If it wasn't a big deal then Dana White wouldn't be reacting the way he is in the clip. I really respect Dana's passion here, that means he does care at least.

Again I pride myself on going a step further, so I will use the Kubler-Ross model or the five stages of grief to analyze the situation.

DABDA

"
  • Denial — One of the first reactions is Denial, wherein the survivor imagines a false, preferable reality.
  • Anger — When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, it becomes frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. 
  • Bargaining — The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Other times, they will use anything valuable against another human agency to extend or prolong the life. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise.
  • Depression — 
    During the fourth stage, the individual becomes saddened by the certainty of death. In this state, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time mournful and sullen.
  • Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
    In this last stage, individuals embrace mortality or inevitable future, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. People dying may precede the survivors in this state, which typically comes with a calm, retrospective view for the individual, and a stable condition of emotions."

First it was denial. Dana flatly said that Askren wasn't UFC level or good enough to compete in the UFC, along with something about Askren "just not being my type of guy". We do know that a contract of substance was not offered.

Now we are in the Anger stage. Do you not see how the story changed to Ben Askren doesn't want to fight in the UFC? Dana is pissed off that he made a mistake by not signing Ben Askren, that is harming the legitimacy of his sporting organization.  Dana/UFC deep down inside loves having the best fight the best.  Askren is being paid very well by Singaporeans with deep pockets. The UFC WW division needs Askren to lose badly. The Askren Asterisk is rising problem for anyone trying to say they're the best @ 170 lbs.

Hopefully bargaining is next. Bring the trash bag money. This is a shake down.

You know, that's an amazingly long response considering you didn't actually answer the guy's question...

D241 - 
Shy Guy - 
steve sandstrom - F U C K O F F.

Here comes Shy Guy, the biggest Askren sucking ass nice Guy ever. Phone Post 3.0
Well...at least you said I was nice. I appreciate that. Phone Post 3.0

You're so positive Shy Guy

Here's some tittys :)

just kidding

You're a gentleman and a scholar D241. 

CRE -

Apparently  the UFC 170 lb. division being widely regarded as highly tainted with the convenient exclusion of Ben Askren has sent Dana into a tailspin.

ONEFC has the best Welterweight on the planet. You can tell by how Rory reacts that he knows Askren is a legit threat, look at how he moves around.. do we have any body language experts on here? 

If Askren and Ace fought..........would you just not post? Phone Post 3.0

I hope Askren gets a chance to fight for the ufc title...that being said, this isn't the pride days.

The top of the mma heap is the UFC champ, like it or not. Askren is no Fedor, because he can't be...Fedor fought in a pride division stacked with top talent. Askren doesn't have that opportunity. Phone Post 3.0

Did anyone else hear the guy who calls conor an Irish lady who doesnt deserve to fight Aldo? And should bend his knees and bow down to brazilians for helping him put money in his filthy mouth?
It was quite funny Phone Post

Samoa - 
CRE -

Apparently  the UFC 170 lb. division being widely regarded as highly tainted with the convenient exclusion of Ben Askren has sent Dana into a tailspin.

ONEFC has the best Welterweight on the planet. You can tell by how Rory reacts that he knows Askren is a legit threat, look at how he moves around.. do we have any body language experts on here? 

Ok I actually like CRE and some of his threads, but this comment right here, this is fucking comedic GENIUS if you know CRE lol

Samoa, you win.

CavemanDave - I hope Askren gets a chance to fight for the ufc title...that being said, this isn't the pride days.

The top of the mma heap is the UFC champ, like it or not. Askren is no Fedor, because he can't be...Fedor fought in a pride division stacked with top talent. Askren doesn't have that opportunity. Phone Post 3.0

askren goes to wsof:
1. breaks palhares' leg.
2. strangles fitch.
3.gets on the mic and tells dana that he hired the wrong bellator champ
5. challenges bendo to a 'fro-down.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 

You know what? I'm not too concerned with Askren not being signed. If, as i'm told, he has no real stand up game, and merely wins by smooshing oppoents....then he can roam the Orient for all i care.  I wanna see glorified boxing and Muy Thai with a couple of takedowns thrown in.  Not college level wrestling

Big problem with how DFW's argument is constructed: He never offered Askren a contract, therefore his real message is "I don't want Ben Askren to fight in the UFC."

Harold Howards Mullet - I can't believe so many people actually believe the BS White was spewing. Also, give your a head shake if you don't think Askren is a top 10 welterweight in the world. It's ok though, CM Punk is in the UFC.

D241 -
Samoa - 
CRE -

Ok I actually like CRE and some of his threads, but this comment right here, this is fucking comedic GENIUS if you know CRE lol

Samoa, you win.

We all love us some CRE. I'm a fan admittedly. This is a comedic poke not a jab at CRE. VU Phone Post 3.0

Dana looks like a total douche up there slurring his words and yelling instead of answering a question like a professional.

Bush League IMO

unfilter - 
CRE - 

rory is clearly gnawing the inside of his mouth -literally biting his lip-- the symbolism couldn't be more plain.

he definitely has something to say. something that either dana or his own crippling autism is preventing him from articulating.

Might wanna listen to Rory on the ROgan podcast.  He is quite thoughtful and articulate.  No autism there at all.

Just an old school style badass.

Big Rory fan since I heard him speak for awhile.

unfilter -
CRE - 

rory is clearly gnawing the inside of his mouth -literally biting his lip-- the symbolism couldn't be more plain.

he definitely has something to say. something that either dana or his own crippling autism is preventing him from articulating.

LOL Phone Post 3.0

Someone ask him about Mamed Khalidov next.

I want to see the bald parrot squawk again!

Khalidov has a resume of finishes over UFC and Bellator vets in his last 10 fights and only one decision and earning far more in Poland of all places than the UFC offered him. Guess he doesn't "Want" to be a "fucking" fighter. Khalidov's style and finish ratio is supposedly what the UFC desires with 9 different finishes in 9 straight fights with 5 different submissions. How can you not want that guy putting on a show for your promotion?