Dana White isn't going ANYWHERE! (CALM DOWN!)

Recently on the Twitter, everyone including highly touted FrontRowBrian have insinuated the retirement of our community voted leader Dana White..

As an insider and manager of promotions and marketing for Zuffa LLC, I must disclose to The UG family that Dana White will not be retiring. However, there was a meeting where we all threw around the idea of lessening the responsibilities of Mr. White in efforts to take some of the stress and work-load from the constant traveling and rustle & bustle of trying to appease not only Ronda, but the entire roster of talent we have acquired over the years.

Twitter is an awesome vehicle for non-affiliated "journalist" & "reporters" of our exciting and still growing community here at MMA Headquarters. But you must use your brains when certain rumors are broken on the twitter.

Dana White is in good standings with The UFC, Zuffa LLC, The Fertitta's, myself as well as McGregorINC. We absolutely NEED Dana to help launch McGregoraINC.. Without his efforts, there is absolutely no way to grow this new corporation into a TapOutesque conglomerate. .

Sit tight MMA Fans... Dana is here to STAY!

ITW
President of Marketing Operations
ZUFFALLC
BDS Manager Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - Recently on the Twitter, everyone including highly touted FrontRowBrian have insinuated the retirement of our community voted leader Dana White..

As an insider and manager of promotions and marketing for Zuffa LLC, I must disclose to The UG family that Dana White will not be retiring. However, there was a meeting where we all threw around the idea of lessening the responsibilities of Mr. White in efforts to take some of the stress and work-load from the constant traveling and rustle & bustle of trying to appease not only Ronda, but the entire roster of talent we have acquired over the years.

Twitter is an awesome vehicle for non-affiliated "journalist" & "reporters" of our exciting and still growing community here at MMA Headquarters. But you must use your brains when certain rumors are broken on the twitter.

Dana White is in good standings with The UFC, Zuffa LLC, The Fertitta's, myself as well as McGregorINC. We absolutely NEED Dana to help launch McGregoraINC.. Without his efforts, there is absolutely no way to grow this new corporation into a TapOutesque conglomerate. .

ITW
ZUFFALLC
Your a idiot Phone Post 3.0

"highly touted FrontRowBrian"

Please go away.

Don't Listen to Rush -
InTheWeedz - Recently on the Twitter, everyone including highly touted FrontRowBrian have insinuated the retirement of our community voted leader Dana White..

ITW
ZUFFALLC
You're* Phone Post 3.0

Worst troll poster here... Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

This forum would benefit from you being gone. Phone Post 3.0

PLEASE GO AWAY!! Phone Post 3.0

guys if you want him gone just let his thread die out and don't post on them. it's clear his gray name is going to keep him around

http://i.imgur.com/qjueC22.gif Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster -
Don't Listen to Rush -

ITW
ZUFFALLC
You're* Phone Post 3.0
An*?? Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - Recently on the Twitter, everyone including highly touted FrontRowBrian have insinuated the retirement of our community voted leader Dana White..

ITW
ZUFFALLC

Zuffa should not this guy talk for them.

Why is this even left up here? Mods should delete all senseless bullshit like this Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - Why is this even left up here? Mods should delete all senseless bullshit like this Phone Post 3.0
I got a kick out of it.

People on the ug take things too seriously sometimes.

Helax. Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

Dougie -
InTheWeedz - Recently on the Twitter, everyone including highly touted FrontRowBrian have insinuated the retirement of our community voted leader Dana White..

ITW
ZUFFALLC

Zuffa should not this guy talk for them.

I was told to do so by Frank. Phone Post 3.0

Calo Banned for less.

ChaosOverkill - 

Calo Banned for less.

Yep, he got banned several times for similar shit.

I guess he should have bought a grey name.

I have not heard a single person even hint at Dana retiring.