Dana White isn't going ANYWHERE! (CALM DOWN!)

I only read what this clown has to say just for the amusement of everyone shitting on him.... Keep up the great vids and the story's. Phone Post 3.0

Does BDS stand for Big Dick Sucker? I'm intrigued.... Phone Post 3.0

Mertvaya Ruka -
ChaosOverkill - 

Calo Banned for less.

Yep, he got banned several times for similar shit.

I guess he should have bought a grey name.
Except calo is funny Phone Post 3.0

ender852 -
InTheWeedz - Recently on the Twitter, everyone including highly touted FrontRowBrian have insinuated the retirement of our community voted leader Dana White..

As an insider and manager of promotions and marketing for Zuffa LLC, I must disclose to The UG family that Dana White will not be retiring. However, there was a meeting where we all threw around the idea of lessening the responsibilities of Mr. White in efforts to take some of the stress and work-load from the constant traveling and rustle & bustle of trying to appease not only Ronda, but the entire roster of talent we have acquired over the years.

Twitter is an awesome vehicle for non-affiliated "journalist" & "reporters" of our exciting and still growing community here at MMA Headquarters. But you must use your brains when certain rumors are broken on the twitter.

Dana White is in good standings with The UFC, Zuffa LLC, The Fertitta's, myself as well as McGregorINC. We absolutely NEED Dana to help launch McGregoraINC.. Without his efforts, there is absolutely no way to grow this new corporation into a TapOutesque conglomerate. .

Sit tight MMA Fans... Dana is here to STAY!

ITW
President of Marketing Operations
ZUFFALLC
BDS Manager Phone Post 3.0
So did this guy finally admit he is Beerdrankshorty judging by his new UG handle, or is he still pretending it's not him in those videos? Phone Post 3.0
My UG handle is the same... Phone Post 3.0

NorthernIrishZombie -

"highly touted FrontRowBrian"

Please go away.

I saw that bit and stopped reading, assumed OP is OPin Phone Post 3.0

Just when you thought he was done polluting this forum... Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 -
NorthernIrishZombie -

Please go away.

I saw that bit and stopped reading, assumed OP is OPin Phone Post 3.0
Bro. Dana is here to stay! Phone Post 3.0

Where's the ignore button again? Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - 
Dougie -
InTheWeedz - Recently on the Twitter, everyone including highly touted FrontRowBrian have insinuated the retirement of our community voted leader Dana White..

As an insider and manager of promotions and marketing for Zuffa LLC, I must disclose to The UG family that Dana White will not be retiring. However, there was a meeting where we all threw around the idea of lessening the responsibilities of Mr. White in efforts to take some of the stress and work-load from the constant traveling and rustle & bustle of trying to appease not only Ronda, but the entire roster of talent we have acquired over the years.

Twitter is an awesome vehicle for non-affiliated "journalist" & "reporters" of our exciting and still growing community here at MMA Headquarters. But you must use your brains when certain rumors are broken on the twitter.

Dana White is in good standings with The UFC, Zuffa LLC, The Fertitta's, myself as well as McGregorINC. We absolutely NEED Dana to help launch McGregoraINC.. Without his efforts, there is absolutely no way to grow this new corporation into a TapOutesque conglomerate. .

ITW
ZUFFALLC

Zuffa should not this guy talk for them.

I was told to do so by Frank. Phone Post 3.0

Bullsh*t. Frank probably told you to go get him a latte and you went and did this.

NorthernIrishZombie - 

Please go away.

Yeah, I stopped reading after that part.

Dougie -
InTheWeedz - 
Dougie -
InTheWeedz - Recently on the Twitter, everyone including highly touted FrontRowBrian have insinuated the retirement of our community voted leader Dana White..

ITW
ZUFFALLC

Zuffa should not this guy talk for them.

I was told to do so by Frank. Phone Post 3.0

Bullsh*t. Frank probably told you to go get him a latte and you went and did this.

He also got his latte' Phone Post 3.0

Well, at least you're good for something 50% of the time...

ITW
ZUFFALLC

could you leave doe?

shatefak -

ITW
ZUFFALLC

could you leave doe?
NAWL!!! Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Wish there was TTB Phone Post 3.0

brigsy - Wish there was TTB Phone Post 3.0
LLOLL Phone Post 3.0