Dana White: Looking for a Fight (show)

How in the fuck did they decide on Nick the Tooth to be in this? He looks homeless as fuck.

"High school buddy" Phone Post 3.0

I love the tooth Phone Post 3.0

Him and Serra make Dana laugh. Dana likes to laugh. Phone Post 3.0

That was fun to watch. Where will it air? Phone Post 3.0

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - That was fun to watch. Where will it air? Phone Post 3.0
It's on FightPass Phone Post 3.0

VU OP Phone Post 3.0

I thought they were great. All 3 play well off of one another Phone Post 3.0

Alienware - I thought they were great. All 3 play well off of one another Phone Post 3.0
Agreed.

He's a character. Phone Post 3.0

When is episode 2? Phone Post 3.0

Humboldt - When is episode 2? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

knockoutfighter - 
Humboldt - When is episode 2? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I really liked it.
I'm still watching all of the TUF episodes but i would be fine if they replace one of the 2 yearly seasons with this.
Or keep both. Phone Post 3.0

serra is awesome..i would buy fightpass for this

Anybody have links to the other episodes?

Just watched. Enjoyed it a lot would rather have this than TUF.

I liked it better when it was done by Tapout eight years ago. :)

epwar - 

I liked it better when it was done by Tapout eight years ago. :)

I had to explain to a friend of mine that Dana show is a more or less a remake of TapouT show, that being said I like it and hope they make more.

Watched this and it already looked like they had picked Sage Northcutt even before the show was taped. Could have been edited that way, but it wouldn't be more of a surprise to really make who they picked come out at the end?

ClydeErwinBarret - Watched this and it already looked like they had picked Sage Northcutt even before the show was taped. Could have been edited that way, but it wouldn't be more of a surprise to really make who they picked come out at the end?

I dont care if they went through that whole catalog and edited out the unimportant names, or if they made that catalog exclusively to make it look like they were interested in others beside Sage.

The point is they(Dana&production crew) found a prospect and put the UFC PR machine muscle to work in order to lift him up.

I dont mind seeing something like this for a new fighter every month or every few months.

Much better than the waives of TUF dudebros that no one cares about.