Dana White on Askren-Paul fight: "I don't even want to say what I think happened"

“I don’t even want to say what I think happened to that fight” 22:04

HE KNOWS THAT ASKREN VS PAUL WAS A FIXED FIGHT.

Don’t believe me? WATCH!

CHECKMATE!!!

3 Likes

Look at the body language. As soon as Kevin Iole asks him, he looks down, uncomfortably thinking what to say; he knows it was bullshit.

3 Likes

It isn’t like Triller wants us to take them seriously. That is apparent after that ridiculous shit product the other night.

5 Likes

Exactly man. Entire event was a joke.

Frank Mir boxing match was not bad though, good to see him hang with a real boxer.

5 Likes

Lol he looked down because he could barely stand, look at his legs after he got up

I’d say in the grand scheme of things, Ben Askren absolutely got the last laugh on Dana White. He’s shook. He cares very much.

3 Likes

I literally could not believe what I was watching. Everyone high as a mofo screaming down the commentary, be fun to be apart of it but damn so unprofessional. You don’t see rogan anik dc crux bisping etc getting drunk af calling fights.

1 Like

Dana White knows the fight was fixed so I guess depends how you look at it. That could have been Ben’s final F U lol

…I’m talking about Dana’s body language when Kevin asks him what he thought about the fight, not the fight itself

Well I wouldn’t know what to say either if the guy that almost fought for the title in my Organisation just got knocked out by a YouTuber.

4 Likes

If he thought Jake KOed Ben in a real fight, then he would have acknowledged it.

But instead he said, " I don’t want to say what I think happened"

REPEAT: I DON’T WANT TO SAY WHAT I THINK HAPPENED

He knew it was fixed. Wake the hell up

No, the Mir “match” was the one the bookies refunded people for because the boxer wasn’t trying.

That he thought it might have been fixed doesn’t mean it was…
I agree that the ref looked suspicious, I don’t think Ben took a dive though.
Not only did he embarrass himself in front of the whole world, he already had a contract that guaranteed him 500k + ppv points. If he had won the public would be wanting to see him VS the other brother, which would be another big payday…
Can’t say it’s impossible but I don’t see it

1 Like

the commentary was shit, the performance’s were dog-shit. Wtf was that slapping thing with Ric Flair?? Thriller& CamSoda need to stay far away from the fight game.

1 Like

I could have dealt with all of that if Paul vs Askren was actually a real fight

Yeah, it’s not like Dana bet money or had any stake in it.

He’s just being honest, as always, right?

Ben was setup for that punch that landed with basic boxing skills. And it landed right on the temple; clean drop and faceplant, in the first round. This was Ben’s first pro boxing fight and he stumbled a bit towards the ref while having a slightly hunched over posture. It was a good stoppage and if anything the ref saved Ben from being completely KO’d and subject of a serious viral video.

Claiming this is a fix is nothing more than sour grapes.

4 Likes

Lol of course Dana finds a way to shit on a competing event. You gotta be an idiot to think he genuinely thinks it was a fix. He has no way of knowing just like everyone else.

It’s hilarious to me that there are still so many people who believe his lies, he doesn’t even try to hide it anymore.

1 Like

Yeah no chance Dana is grandstanding and saying whatever BS he needs to in order to protect his brand lol. I love MMA, but the amount of nonsense that comes out of both sides of this guys mouth is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Cunningham wasn’t really trying though. It was an
Exhibition

2 Likes