Dana White on GSP vs Diaz & marijuana being legal

Watch Dana White talk more about GSP vs. Nick Diaz and marijuana being legal in Washington

Dana White follows @LayzieTheSavage on Twitter so I'm sure after this video was filmed, they discussed the intricacies of Washington passing Initiative 502 which legalizes the sale and consumption of marijuana in the city. Although growing up President Obama was the self-admitted leader of the 'Choom Gang' and coined a term 'interception' for when someone passed a joint and smoked it out of term, it appears that our president may rain down on Washington's THC parade. According to Charlie Savage of the New York Times, the White House has been holding 'high-level meetings' to possibly use federal law to combat Washington (and Colorado's) latest ruling. Being that President Obama received his marijuana from a 'pizza delivering hippie,' one can only be surprised if he actually rules against states governing marijuana distribution.

Damn, that's a highly political way to start off this video of Dana White talking about GSP vs. Nick Diaz. Ah well, sometimes you guys need a little impromptu education on marijuana reform. Check out this video we shot of Dana White talking about the upcoming UFC welterweight title fight along with Washington's marijuana laws.

www.middleeasy.com

LOL @ the big smile on Dana's face when hearing about it now being legal to light up in public.

In Phone Post

Attila - LOL @ the big smile on Dana's face when hearing about it now being legal to light up in public.

It's been so cool. I can't even explain it, it's surreal. 

I really really really hope this goes through.

Nick Diaz and I are 3 of the last 12 people on earth that don't have smartphones.

209 all day baby.  All day!

Great big huge kudos to GSP for seeing this through and I love Nick and Nate all the fucking way through.

I really really hope GSP Diaz is happening.  Really.

Please, pretty please.  Please

Nick Diaz / Georges St Pierre.  Please let's just do this, please.

And thank you so much.

PLEASE JUST THIS ONE TIME DO THIS!!  PLEASE!

Man I hope this happens.

Please?

Layzie, is Nick accepting the fight or is he scared homie?

@ 5:45 the video cuts out..... what was said?

Would somebody smoke ULDV8 out already?! Phone Post

Please?

Harmon Whistler -

@ 5:45 the video cuts out..... what was said?

Nothing important, I accidentally hit stop record for a second Phone Post

MMALOGIC -

Layzie, is Nick accepting the fight or is he scared homie?

That's a stupid question. Phone Post

Nick isn't scared of anyone, but he's gonna lose this fight.

Layer Phone Post

can't wait for the fight. nick and nate both as champions

The 20th of April is a Saturday.....hmmmmm?

Nice shit. Serious scoop.

32Hunter - he 20th of April is a Saturday.....hmmmmm?

Lol this Phone Post