Dana White on GSP vs Diaz & marijuana being legal

UGCTT_SidRival -
32Hunter - he 20th of April is a Saturday.....hmmmmm?

Lol this Phone Post

Also my b-day :-) Phone Post

32Hunter - The 20th of April is a Saturday.....hmmmmm?

:) Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage - 
32Hunter - The 20th of April is a Saturday.....hmmmmm?

:) Phone Post

you already knew that didn't you?

nice of you to plant the seed.

Are people really having a hard time finding Nick or is this just some inside joke? This is the third interview I've heard people asking if hes there and second time I've heard about Nate also asking where Nick is at.

Personally I would assume hes getting really high in Washington but you'd think even Nate would know where he is. It makes me wonder if we're gonna see him in Nates corner.

Kings21 - Are people really having a hard time finding Nick or is this just some inside joke? This is the third interview I've heard people asking if hes there and second time I've heard about Nate also asking where Nick is at.

Personally I would assume hes getting really high in Washington but you'd think even Nate would know where he is. It makes me wonder if we're gonna see him in Nates corner.

he was at the weigh ins.

6ULDV8 - 

I really really really hope this goes through.

Nick Diaz and I are 3 of the last 12 people on earth that don't have smartphones.

209 all day baby.  All day!

Great big huge kudos to GSP for seeing this through and I love Nick and Nate all the fucking way through.

I really really hope GSP Diaz is happening.  Really.

Nick Diaz and I are 3 of the last 12 people on earth that don't have smartphones.

I'm still rockin an EnV=) Wanna be my fren?

Cindy

Russianorkhan -
UGCTT_SidRival -
32Hunter - he 20th of April is a Saturday.....hmmmmm?

Lol this Phone Post

Also my b-day :-) Phone Post

Me too Phone Post

Lol Nick ain't hard to find. Phone Post

Subbed Phone Post

Sucks for Hendricks; but I would like to see him fight a dominant winner from one of tonight's main card welterweight fights.

Hendricks v. Penn or Swick would be great fights, and give Hendricks the opportunity to further validate his claim to a title shot.

And really; Georges St. Pierre v. Nick Diaz just has to fucking happen.

Great interview

Kings21 - Are people really having a hard time finding Nick or is this just some inside joke? This is the third interview I've heard people asking if hes there and second time I've heard about Nate also asking where Nick is at.

Because we all know marijuana makes you invisible.

I would hope Nick would never stand his brother up and not be there for the biggest fight of his life just because he smoked some weed, he'll be there. Phone Post

420 Phone Post

Blue please?

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/nestaa/bpdanasmoke.gif

/oblig
//not mine