Dana White on Mindfreak

chris angel is the biggest douche in Vegas. I have told him that several times as a matter of fact

long story, he just thinks hes the man

What was his responses after you called him out?

i dunno, we were too busy laughing at him. he deserves it

ocbadapple - long story, he just thinks hes the man

We all know erik "renato" apple has never been guilty of douchey behavior and/or ever thinking of himself as the man.

chris angel is the biggest fairy on the planet. He's nothing more than the snot nosed pocket protector geek in your local high school that got the shit kicked out of him so much that he stayed home and figured out how to do slight of hand with his puppy.

he IS, zie douche nozzle commander.

Very much so.

"chris angel is the biggest fairy on the planet. He's nothing more than the snot nosed pocket protector geek in your local high school that got the shit kicked out of him so much that he stayed home and figured out how to do slight of hand with his puppy."

You forgot to mention that when it comes to his chosen profession he is by far the biggest name and money maker. Jealousy is a bitch.

Criss Angel is obviously ready to train UFC, as evidenced by the Rampage Jackson chain and the Evan Tanner beard.

just screams "awesomeness".

Also forgot to mention that Criss pulls more chicks than anyone here can even dream of

and wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills, so quit hatin

gifs or didnt happen imo

ttt for the video of Dana's segment...or at least a gif of him stabbing the card.

"Is the knife in my hand now?" Guess, fucknuts.

ttt

boooooooooo

Apple, go ahead and type the long story.  I've got time.

when did Angel decide to rebel and grow a beard like the fighters

That show was a galactic waste of time.

I watched it,but missed Dana`s segment.

Missed it, wonder what Dana did on that show.