Dana White - Please Sign Everyone!

Dana,

Don't let Strikeforce build momentum. You know they are ran intelligently and a completely different animal than the other wanna-bes like EliteXC, Affliction, WFA, etc.,

• Fedor - The Greatest Of All Time

• Mousasi - Arguably #1 LHW prospect outside of the UFC

• Babalu - Immediate Contender and fan favorite

• Buentello - Rock Solid Heavy (and King of the UG)

• Horodecki - Big in Canada, entertaining fighter

• Sidelnikov - Exciting Heavy, Russian Mystique, probably comes cheap

• Semtex - You're trying to get the Brits right?

• Vitor - Stir up the MW division with immediate contender and fan favorite

• Gilbert Yvel - He's big, black, Tat'd up, swings for he fences, punches referees. Sign him.

You might think these fighters will be all new expenses to market to the public, but you're wrong.

Dana, whenever the super-important casual fans hear about a fighter they don't know, they go find their "friend that is hardcore into that UFC stuff", and we tell them the fighter is either a chump or a badass. If we say they are a badass, that casual fan is immediately interested. Who doesn't like badasses?

please, sign all of the above badasses,

Sign them all and throw them in the TUF house.

If Strikeforce got to big, Dana would just have to turn on them. Then they would end up like Elitexc or PRIDE or Affliction etc etc etc. Dana can't be stopped. It's obvious. He is a freak of nature and no force on Earth can harm him.

Fact.

EvilMaster - If Strikeforce got to big, Dana would just have to turn on them. Then they would end up like Elitexc or PRIDE or Affliction etc etc etc. Dana can't be stopped. It's obvious. He is a freak of nature and no force on Earth can harm him.

Fact.

What has Dana Done?

Dana rules the world of MMA with an iron fist. That's what he has done. Without Dana, it would all fall apart.

Adding those names would be huge.

Tuf 11 - Affliction.

I'd rather see them in Strikeforce.

and Gomi

signed

mkou - Tuf 11 - Affliction.

LOL i'd watch

Fuck, Caposa just reminded me that I missed Gomi's fight too. FFFUUUU.

Anyone know if Gomi is under contract with anyone or if he just had a one and done with Affliction?

Prob start cutting more fighters to make room for the big boys

I hope the UFC treat this as a REAL opportunity to sign Fedor and many other top names.

Dana should be excluded from all negotiations on this one then it may just happen.

droplogic - You guys are lucky there's no such thing as a device that allows me to kill people over the internet.
Actually, there is, but OMA activated it earlier this week, so it's on a long cooldown.