Dana White reads SHERDOG everyday. -FUNNY VIDEO

Do you even trane bro?

I bet he doesn't even lift.

Edited to remove comment.

...I don't even know what to say about that...that was just sad....Tank's bitter as fuck.

But obligitory "The founder of Sherdog 'knows' that Dana White reads Sherdog everyday?"

why does this clip always show up after Dana White gets back on better terms with Sherdog?

Sorry your movie bombed. I guess some people just can't let shit be.

” Dana White reads everything on the internet.” 0_o

"Skip to :30. Found this funny little clip we never used for an old mma doc we shot."

Did you happen to find this little clip on your own YouTube channel by any chance?

Just wondering because it's still on there from two years ago when you last posted it...around about the time when Sherdog were recredentialed by the UFC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2G0ILeylBw&feature=share&list=UU22krRQwqDjUUZCubVFjrCg

I seem to recall them losing their credentials soon afterwards.

Last week Sherdog got their first interview with Dana since then, and lo and behold you just happen to "find" the video again.

Fighting Politics indeed.

Dave seriously? Maybe you should find some other clips you did not use from the three hour interview when I said good things about Dana to even it out. You have used this clip to push your movie a few times now just to stir things up. This clip has got to be over 6 years old now.

yellow wrkahlc - 

I've seen him lift the largest buffet tray I've ever seen at the MGM Grand Buffet.

sherdog - Dave seriously? Maybe you should find some other clips you did not use from the three hour interview when I said good things about Dana to even it out. You have used this clip to push your movie a few times now just to stir things up. This clip has got to be over 6 years old now.

Username thread title/content = mind asplodes Phone Post

sherdog - Dave seriously? Maybe you should find some other clips you did not use from the three hour interview when I said good things about Dana to even it out. You have used this clip to push your movie a few times now just to stir things up. This clip has got to be over 6 years old now.

WFA

giggles

this thread has provided the lulz

sherdog - Dave seriously? Maybe you should find some other clips you did not use from the three hour interview when I said good things about Dana to even it out. You have used this clip to push your movie a few times now just to stir things up. This clip has got to be over 6 years old now.

In Phone Post

Let them bang, bro Phone Post

Porkchop - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

I've seen him lift the largest buffet tray I've ever seen at the MGM Grand Buffet.

Legit. spit my drink out laughing lol