Dana White Rips Boxing Salaries

I find that if I stick to more sativa dominant strains during fight week I’m more able to tell them apart

3 Likes

Lol I mean how many shows a year? 50. All fight kits look exactly the same. No flare. Example. Btlryce mitchell fought for Camo. Thats part of his character and personality. So when I see Camo shorts, I think of Bryce. Its branding. Meisja tate always fought in that pink skirt thing. That one guy fought in a banana hammock… whats his name…
Drew eberesole shaved an arrow into his chest. That shit is memorable because it stood out

Dennis Hallman…?

1 Like

Ill just use your own words. Watch this.

Men with shaved chests and banana hammocks. That’s what you find memorable. Lol!

6 Likes

Dana has a networth of half a billion dollars. He has no place to talk about boxers being overpaid when he’s still handing out 20k/20k contracts to a good amount of his fighters.

2 Likes

Then by that logic you have no place to be talking about Dana.:thinking:

People tune in to watch canelo

understatement

2 Likes

Conveniently I’m in the restroom taking a shit, that’s pretty much how I view Dana’s opinions on anything.

2 Likes

Someone explain to me why they don’t Unionize. I’ve never been educated why the fighter’s haven’t or if they can’t.

Because like most people they love to compain about their job and pay but dont actually want to do anything to change their situation. Im done feeling sorry for them.

Seems that top boxers make huuuuge money, but the rest are poor as shit. Not much middle ground.

1 Like

A union would pretty much require all the champions and big names to come together for UFC to even care. They won’t do it because they’re generally happy. If someone’s not happy they can negotiate. If they’re still not happy after negotiations, tough luck because one person isn’t going to make a difference.

Everyone else could be replaced by randoms who don’t care what they make and most fans would never notice, so them getting the ball rolling is out of the question.

Hahahahahabaaaaaaa

I like you.
Well done sir.
I concede.

1 Like

riiiiiiight

1 Like

If I were a UFC HW champ, I’d be demanding no less than $1 mil a fight.

it’s no wonder McGregor wanted to smack the fuck out of Marky Mark.

No Dana YOUR guys are grossly underpaid

1 Like

How to shit talk Triller without saying triller