Dana White says Anderson Silva won the fight

Per the broadcast. Said he had it even going last round and Silva won the 5th. Phone Post 3.0

I agree 2-2. I had Bisping taking 5.

Also, Dana isn't a great judge hehe Phone Post 3.0

Also said he needs to re-watch but he had it tied up going into the final round Phone Post 3.0

Anderson won the last 3 rounds easily. He would have stopped Bisping if he continued the pace in the 5th. I knew english judges were shit after they gave Tom Breese a 30-27 win.

MMAGUY7000 - I agree 2-2. I had Bisping taking 5.

Also, Dana isn't a great judge hehe Phone Post 3.0

Bisping almost died in round 5

For once Dana is right. Anderson won via KO at the end of the third.

Silva deserves to lose for being a dumbass Phone Post 3.0

mtreyesx1 - Silva deserves to lose for being a dumbass Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he gave that fight away Phone Post 3.0

mix headroom - Anderson won the last 3 rounds easily. He would have stopped Bisping if he continued the pace in the 5th. I knew english judges were shit after they gave Tom Breese a 30-27 win.
This was the same fight I saw!!
Silva got robbed Phone Post 3.0

Bisping won 3 rounds to 2 , all the judges got it 100% correct, 48-47.

Dana is also a retard who has a boner for silva still....probably enhanced Phone Post 3.0

Jim York - Bisping won 3 rounds to 2 , all the judges got it 100% correct, 48-47.

I agree 100%. But I was worried the judges would see the blood and decide based on that to give Anderson every round after the knee.

Is he throwing bisping under the bus along with gsp now ? Phone Post 3.0

Plus the announcers were on Bisping nuts the whole fight. Try to watch with sound down Phone Post 3.0

fuck him. he's no longer at the top of the division so all of that fancy shit needs to go. if he wants to put the division on notice, his goal should be to get in there and destroy everyone that they put in front of him. Phone Post 3.0

mtreyesx1 - Silva deserves to lose for being a dumbass Phone Post 3.0

Ever since the Weidman KO, the aura is gone. With the injury and father time, he is also slowing down. I totally agree he needs to drop the amount of antics. His hand movement and taunting are fine, but the clowning is only going to hurt him at this stage in his career.

Dana knows Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Dana is also a retard who has a boner for silva still....probably enhanced Phone Post 3.0

penuma

He would, he's his so called GOAT, he thought he could of won the Weidman fights aswell.

Silva did nothing apart from two big strikes tonight.

darkness66 - fuck him. he's no longer at the top of the division so all of that fancy shit needs to go. if he wants to put the division on notice, his goal should be to get in there and destroy everyone that they put in front of him. Phone Post 3.0
That is just his style. He loves to counter punch and try's to goat ppl into over committing to punches. He has fun at the same time. The "clowning" has won him so many fights, and has gotten him GOAT status. What you're asking him to do is change his fight style. Phone Post 3.0