Dana White says Brock Lesnar is feeling better

twitter.com/DanaWhite 

240zs4m

Good news

I don't think so, I think Dana is worried about Brock genuinely and the fact that Lesnar is the UFC's biggest draw.

^ what he said

undericeking - I don't think so, I think Dana is worried about Brock genuinely and the fact that Lesnar is the UFC's biggest draw.

BMJ420 -  Good news

A grown man in peak physical condition collapsed because his body grew so weak from illness and had to be rushed to the hospital and be cut open and have surgery to help get him back on the path of recovery....

And people are asking if Dana White is a drama queen?

Good deal.

jave - A grown man in peak physical condition collapsed because his body grew so weak from illness and had to be rushed to the hospital and be cut open and have surgery to help get him back on the path of recovery....

The really funny part is they hate Brock cause they think he is an asshole,lol

We all know Brock got sick after watching Fedors last fight.

Dana White ( a drama queen) you bunch of chuckel head yahoos ...man ! my god how bloody shalow of a man do think Dana is ....come on ppl grab a brain you must think verry poorly of your fellow man to say things like that ..thats just lowe and weak to say stuff like that ????

mcpeepants232003 - Does anyone else think Dana White is just a drama queen?

No doubt he can be a drama queen... but NOT when it comes to stuff like this. He has, on numerous occasions, dropped whatever he had on his plate to be there for others when they are sick or have troubles and he cares.

His heart is far larger than folks think and he is more vulnerable than you would imagine because he cares.

Cindy  

"Does anyone else think Dana White is just a drama queen? "

Definitely. It's just another attempt to get media attention on him and the UFC. I don't blame him, though, b/c it's a good business/PR move.

CindyO - 

No oubt he can be a drama queen... but NOT when it comes to stuff like this. He has, on numerous occasions, dropped whatever he had on his plate to be there for others when they are sick or have troubles and he cares.

His heart is far larger than folks think and he is more vulnerable than you would imagine because he cares.

Cindy 

Yeah just like that time when he was there for Quinton when he was going through it and flew straight to OC to be there for him.

that's good news

total drama.

yay

mcpeepants232003 - 
jave - A grown man in peak physical condition collapsed because his body grew so weak from illness and had to be rushed to the hospital and be cut open and have surgery to help get him back on the path of recovery....

yes because this is clearly the first time he's overreacted to something? How about the way he's reacted to Fedors Strikeforce debut, his negotations with Hendo and Rampage postponing the Rashad fight?

I think you need to make a distinction between his business hyperbole/marketing and his geniune care for individuals. I mean shit, if he wanted he could easily put Chuck on a few PPVs a year and milk him for all he's worth but wanted him to walk away from the game. I think this is a similar situation.

Get well soon Champ.

MissRARA - 
CindyO - 

No oubt he can be a drama queen... but NOT when it comes to stuff like this. He has, on numerous occasions, dropped whatever he had on his plate to be there for others when they are sick or have troubles and he cares.

Cindy 

Yeah just like that time when he was there for Quinton when he was going through it and flew straight to OC to be there for him.

Yep! And he would drop everything again tomorrow if he even THOUGHT Rampage needed him personally even though they are at odds with one another professionally.

How have you been, by the way? I don't see you on  as much.

Cindy