Dana White says fight could have gone either way.

During his post fight talk, Dana, said CLEARLY that rounds 2 and 3 went to Machida, rounds 4 and 5 went to Rua, and that round 1 was a toss up. So why all the outrage?

BECAUSE....

because

The promoter really shouldn't be commenting on the judging.  Dana seems oblivious to this.

I'm sure he would take exception to an NSAC judge stating which fighter he thought should be getting a title shot.

Unprofessional and down right wrong to be commentating like a 12 year old.....imagine how machida felt at the post press conference?!?!

Then he comes and changes his mind?!? Dana's like a kid, he needs to think before he talks

KingRugha - During his post fight talk, Dana, said CLEARLY that rounds 2 and 3 went to Machida, rounds 4 and 5 went to Rua, and that round 1 was a toss up. So why all the outrage?

Because people like to complain when their boy doesn't win.

Dana was obviously upset at the decision, or at the very least, bothered by it. My question is WHY? He saw what most people saw - a very close fight that could have gone either way, which he stated. If it could have gone either way, why act like Shogun was robbed? It's ridiculous.

BTW, just watched the fight again, and it was super close, easily could have went to shogun as machida.

One thing I noticed even more watching it again, was the NUTHUGGING by Rogan. Holy cow, he was all over Shogun's sack. Many times there was an even exchange and he acted like Shogun was schooling Machida.