Dana White--thoughts

he's got that whole "post juice" vibe going on..."yeah me and Lorenzo used to do that shit, but not anymore"...blah blah

"Now we just TRANE natural" 

His blood could be 99.9% steriods and I would not care since he does not compete. His useage has no effect on anyone. I think roids are dumb but hey its his body.

I think the guy is an ass but as far as his chemical help I do not care.

He looks less "roidy" and more "beefy" imo.

I remember when people used to post pics

I No Kung Foo -

F2SS - 
I No Kung Foo -

Savage.

Cousin Larry -

he's got that whole "post juice" vibe going on..."yeah me and Lorenzo used to do that shit, but not anymore"...blah blah

Dana stopped because of his sleep apnea and ear problems .

He went through a number of sergical options before he bit the bullet and gave up the roids to cure it.

Nothing wrong with taking roids and hgh if you don't compete in anything and I'd even recommend to men over 30 in a number of circumstances but do not make out that you do not do them because they are bad or wrong or not good for you if you don't abuse them. 

Turtle Lock -
Cousin Larry -

Dana stopped because of his sleep apnea and ear problems .

He went through a number of sergical options before he bit the bullet and gave up the roids to cure it.

Nothing wrong with taking roids and hgh if you don't compete in anything and I'd even recommend to men over 30 in a number of circumstances but do not make out that you do not do them because they are bad or wrong or not good for you if you don't abuse them. 

don't they make your nuts stop working?

Big_Data -
F2SS -
I No Kung Foo -

"Is that real??"

Yep. Judges refused to prosecute him, so he walked.