Dana White: UFC 161 was a solid card, a good night

from the post fight press conference. what a bunch of bullshit. that card fucking sucked

Sexton/Davis was good
Jordan/Barry was a nice KO
Rashad/Hendo was decent
Stipe stepped up and looked damn good against Nelson.

Jimmo/Igor was the only crappy fight.

i had a lot of fun but it was also my first live ufc event. If it was not my first event I might have had a boring time.

All the fights went to decision except 2 i beleive. The main event was kind of meh.

The fights in the crowd and outside the mts center as people were leaving was fun as hell to watch.

NogsHogtastelikechemicals - 

It wasn't THAT bad....plus, what do you expect him to say?

admit that it did in fact suck?

Not nearly as bad as people are saying. Worst ever/in years? Please. Jimmo/Igor was the only solid clunker. It was a mediocre card, but far from abysmal.

Not as bad as people are saying. Bunch of noobs haven't been around that long. There have been some bad cards in the last few years. I would say this one was below average, but nowhere near the worst. I enjoyed the last 2 fights.

For a PPV card, it was pretty mediocre.

And then the fight outcomes pushed it from mediocre to bad.

Lynchman - Sexton/Davis was good
Rashad/Hendo was decent

This, though I wish there were more finishes throughout the whole card.

Rashad/Hendo was decent

This, though I wish there were more finishes throughout the whole card.

I really had no problem with it. I could have done without Jimmo/whatshisname and Sheilds/athleticguy but the rest of the card was fine. Competitive fights tend to be less exciting but I can't understand the uproar personally.

Did anyone catch Karny Korner tonight? I missed it, would have loved to see those two hype this turkey up. Quite a challenging assignment eh.

I thought it was good night of fights a lot of tough fighters I enjoyed it a lot I actually thought the Shields Woodley fight was great too, it was another one of those that was clearly very close and could have gone either way

Rashad/Hendo was decent

SHields/Woodley was bad too... very bad

Megatherium - Did anyone catch Karny Korner tonight? I missed it, would have loved to see those two hype this turkey up. Quite a challenging assignment eh.

lol good call. will have to rewatch end of prelims

yeah..... um grrreat card  /sarscasm off

It was what everyone expected - a soild card, but not a stellar one. I don't see how anyone could be surprised by it?

Promoters gonna promote.