Dana White UFC 165 Pre Fight Scrum

BJ Penn Forever - Dana just said in his post fight interview with Ariel that they where going to bring in a lot of the oldschool fighters for the 20th anniversary show. Don't know if they will bring them in to the octagon to honor them but Dana said it would be a good time for hardcore, oldschool fans to be in Vegas.

Any idea what they will do to showcase/honor the old guard? I might get out to Vegas if they are gonna do it up big.

They'll all take turns bashing a Frank Shamrock pinata provided by Dana.

Jackson_Junior - 
I Wild Each It - The Russian chick is annoying as shit. Every question is "when are you coming to Russia, or The Ukraine, etc". Just STFU already.
No shit shes asking about Russia, she was sent to do that. Btw, the Russian fans give a shit and because if her they can get the answers they need. The chick comes all the way from Russia so what do you think she's gonna ask. People are so stupid now a days Phone Post 3.0

Dana answers those same questions for her at every scrum, and he appears to be getting more annoyed every time she asks, lol. I understand she has a job to do, but fuck...ask about Kahbib, other fighters, or different topics.

That swedish report was quite attractive.

Was there a post fight scrum? Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Was there a post fight scrum? Phone Post 3.0

I heard Dana excused himself and said he wouldn't do one.
Ah ok. Just found one from yesterday on the UFC 168 press tour Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - 
I Wild Each It - The Russian chick is annoying as shit. Every question is "when are you coming to Russia, or The Ukraine, etc". Just STFU already.
No shit shes asking about Russia, she was sent to do that. Btw, the Russian fans give a shit and because if her they can get the answers they need. The chick comes all the way from Russia so what do you think she's gonna ask. People are so stupid now a days Phone Post 3.0

she asks the same fucking questions every scrum and gets the same answers. she also said that everyone in russia watches the fights illegally in of the previous scrums. crazy how she gets credentials yet others who actual journalists don't

I Wild Each It - And did some idiot really ask Dana how to pull pussy? MMA media has a long way to go, seriously. There are some complete dipshits covering this sport.

And did some idiot really ask Dana how to pull pussy?

Ha! I guess this is step number one (from @danawhite):

(delete if inappropriate, please)

Cindy