Dana White UFC155 vlog day1 (J-Lau vs. The Tooth)

DFW:

cancel tuf and make your videoblog into a reality tv show... I rarely watch tuf but would never miss an episode based on these vlogs...

FCFBlazer - 
time traveling 12er - I would watch this on TV if it were a tv show.

All day! Fuel tv, you want viewership. Do this! Phone Post

what I get for not reading the thread before posting!

I am not alone Dana...

I really do not care about Chael/JBJ tough (wake me for JBJ v. Silva or Gustafsson).

In the mean time I want a DFW reality show... Your life is more interesting than watching guys train...

Joe Lauzon - 

ttt

You got 6g's for that right? That's awesome. I do that to my wife and all I get is the couch.

"NO NO! You can't do that, I'm a white belt"

I laughed so hard when he said that haha

Love the production quality ... hilarious those cameramen had to come into work for that... I would love the UFC to have a grappling tourney like ADCC.. get on that Dana!

Is it too late to replace The Ultimate Fighter with American Promoter?

BlueOnBlack - Is it too late to replace The Ultimate Fighter with American Promoter?

YES!

How old is Nick the Tooth?
Anyone knows his age? Phone Post

newjack900 - Love the production quality ... hilarious those cameramen had to come into work for that... I would love the UFC to have a grappling tourney like ADCC.. get on that Dana!

that would be outstanding

how much more awesome would it have been to see rogan in there instead of the tooth? would lauzon have schooled him as well?

Crocop'sLeftLeg - how much more awesome would it have been to see rogan in there instead of the tooth? would lauzon have schooled him as well?

i think it would be much much closer than jlou vs the tooth.  I would lean towards Hogan.

Brilliant. Phone Post

The fact they put fight production for this is amazing hahahaha WAR JOE!

Very nice

In before dfw Phone Post

Joe Lauzon - 

ttt

Awesome vlog.

ttt

That was awesome! Would of been cool if the chat with Rogan at the end was a bit longer. Phone Post

I honestly thought it was gonna be a little more competitive when I heard the story. Phone Post