Dana White vs Joe Rogan (MMA)

One of them is a martial artist with a competitive background and high level jiujitsu. The other one taught boxercise.

I'd pay to see them box. Lol. Shit would be funny.

Joe in a walk over.

FortyKoatz -

Joes tough but hes not a fighter. Dana is a real fighter. He even beat the shit out of Tito ortiz before. It wouldn't even be close.

Dana's boxing experience is limited to jazzercising 30 years ago and now appears winded after walking out to do weigh ins, Rogan would merder him. Agree with KnockoutThoughts above the fight to make would be Dana versus Coker.

Joe has way more anger than Dana. Dana also suffers from Minerers disease. He’s not gonna be fighting anyone 

Boxercise vs midgetkwondo? That's a tough one.

Both on tons of steroids. Both on tons of HGH. Both femine bitches, with high pitched voices until they started popping tons of shit.

I guess they would NOT fight to a draw.

Left_Hook_Cemetery - 

Both on tons of steroids. Both on tons of HGH. Both femine bitches, with high pitched voices until they started popping tons of shit.

lol there are so many angry incels on this forum. Literally any topic brings them out.

Whambo - 
Left_Hook_Cemetery - 

lol there are so many angry incels on this forum. Literally any topic brings them out.

lol.

I think both Joe and Dana know Joe would whoop his ass. Matter of fact Joe would go so light on him and the fight would be a silly sloppy mess. Joe by hear naked choke after toying with him