Dana White warns fighters that don’t want to fight their training partners

3 Likes

you are not taking your school project very seriously…

4 Likes

How about you go get your fucking shinebox

5 Likes

Raise your kids boomer and stop arguing with people online

2 Likes

so…

that is a no…

BTW…

this is not an argument…

it is an observation…

1 Like

It’s to the point now you’re risking Merab eliminating a contender like O’Malley or Vera. Best to send him to Bellator if Sterling beats Cejudo.

3 Likes

Whatever you say troll

troll?

adorable…

get to work on your school project…

like you said you would…

unless you are just a forum nerd…

2 Likes

Fight your teammate or put you in slap league bitches!

5 Likes

Never seen you make a serious post

2 Likes

how is asking you a question based specifically off of one of your very impassioned posts not serious?

1 Like

Yeah, get out the division or fight your teammate. It’s pretty simple. You are fighting to become champion of the division, right? You’re not there to fend off all rightful contenders from dethroning your teammates. Take your pact and pack it up your ass. Step up or step off.

Betrays Let Down GIF by Deadstream

2 Likes

Except this appears to be a relatively new take…until now, when have training partners ever been expected to fight each other?

2 Likes

What likely happens, is that Cejudo wins and Merab gets to fight him, or Aljo wins and moves up to 145. I think Dana gets off on the power trip of having friends fight one another. He is right in a way, it is a competition and you just put a pause on the friendship to compete, but the way he goes about it I wonder if he has any real friends ha ha.

2 Likes

How about u keep your word and leave forum like u said u would when Gane lost in 60 seconds…you can always use ur other screen names

3 Likes

All u do is argue with multiple screen names
Dude u argue all day…fact

1 Like

Since long before your join date.

Ohhh GIF

5 Likes

Look who is taking …guy with 100 screen names

1 Like

Ur a blind clown.LBJ a great poster especially about wrestling. I don’t always agree but respect his opionn unlike u who wets his pants anytime some one disagrees which is ur giveaway for my multiple screen names Jack/nick

1 Like

Here We Go Again GIF

@Nick_Diaz_Army :rofl: