Dana White watches Conor goes 12 rda vs Malignaggi

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/03/conor-mcgregor-fight-paulie-malignaggi-mayweather/

Conor McGregor put in some violent work Tuesday night -- going "12 hard rounds" with boxing champ Paulie Malignaggi ... and left some marks in the process. 

The two got in the ring in Vegas for a full speed workout session to prep for the August 26 superfight with Floyd Mayweather -- and the former WBA welterweight champ tells TMZ Sports, "We both gave each other really good work."

Malignaggi says McGregor been making steady improvements in the ring since the last time they fought 12 days before ... and says he's landing real shots. You can tell by Paulie's face. 

As for Conor's power, Paulie says it's time for a reality check. 

"Conor doesn't have bad power. It's not 'Oh my god' power ... but it is respectable power."

"Every time I say this people get offended. It's like they want you to lie. It's like they want you to say he has this incredible power like I've never felt anything like it before."

"It is power to where if it hits you, it's gonna get your attention and it may even put you down if you're wearing those smaller fight gloves."

As for Conor's confidence, Paulie says the Irish superstar "really believes in his mind he's gonna win the fight."

Paulie looks portly, brah.

Peak McGregor hasn't put Portly Paulie down once. 

This fight is going to be very frustrating to watch for McGregor fans. He isn't going to touch Mayweather.

demzor -

Peak McGregor hasn't put Portly Paulie down once. 

This fight is going to be very frustrating to watch for McGregor fans. He isn't going to touch Mayweather.

I hope he isnt peaking right now, still have 3 and a half weeks to go

dhughes -

Why is Conor floating in the air?

He's being awkward. Key to victory.

Gonna KO May with dat Superman Punch, dawg.

Good thing they have a ref.

alekskillbearwithknife -

Paulie looks portly, brah.

Fat!

Pasta Paulie still giving Conor work. Poor Conor.

You have an "in the shape of his life" Conor McGregor vs a tubby outta shape Paulie, and Paulie is managing to go 12 full rounds with the guy. Plus an outta shape Paulie says the power is overrated..hmmmm not looking good for the Irish man. 

(Conor looks to be in great shape. Hope his cardio is on the same level.)

HE CAN LEVITATE

Lights Out Lurker -
KnockoutThoughts -

You have an "in the shape of his life" Conor McGregor vs a tubby outta shape Paulie, and Paulie is managing to go 12 full rounds with the guy. Plus an outta shape Paulie says the power is overrated..hmmmm not looking good for the Irish man. 

Well, they are paying him to spar 12 rounds so I would hope Pauli can go all 12....especially since it's just sparring. He even said that Conor got stronger in the later rounds....He also never said Conor's power was bad.

You literally picked apart the entire thing and reworded the way you wanted to.

That's right he did. That's what haters do. They read what they want to read.  

Sparring isn't a fight. With headgear on, it's much easier to take a punch.  Don't let those fools lie. 

professional boxers bring in tons of guys to spar and they dont always make it through the camp. in his day Pacquiao's team had to send tons of dudes home early cause they couldnt hang. Paulie was always a real good boxer but had no power and was KO'd pretty badly in 3 of his last 6 fights. We dont know the pace conor is putting on him but if he was to stand a chance against Floyd, it would probably be safe to assume that he should be battering the Paulies of  the world, even with no experience. 

Lights Out Lurker -
KnockoutThoughts -

Well, they are paying him to spar 12 rounds so I would hope Pauli can go all 12....especially since it's just sparring. He even said that Conor got stronger in the later rounds....He also never said Conor's power was bad.

"Not bad" does not mean good. If it were good he would have said good. He said it's clearly not "out of this world" power, which means the hype isn't real. It's funny because you're doing exactly what I'm doing, interpreting what you want out of the information. We won't even get into NBK..lol. That guy is just a hopeless fanatic. He would drink 5 gallons of the Irish man's jizz in one day if it was any assurance Conor would win this fight. I SEE an outta shape Paulie Malignaggi, I mean interpret whatever you want outta words, but the body Paulie is sporting in that pic is not in shape. He looks chubby. If a guy can go a full 12 with you while being in that shape it tells the story, and that story is that you haven't hurt him. You haven't dropped him. And you haven't been working the body like you should. Contrary to what you believe, knockdowns do happen in sparring with head gear on. If someone is superior in sparring it shows, and the sparring partner that's getting "whooped" on wouldn't be discrediting your performance in a roundabout way. Paulie is essentially saying the guy is trying hard, but ehhhh....

Big_Hurt -

professional boxers bring in tons of guys to spar and they dont always make it through the camp. in his day Pacquiao's team had to send tons of dudes home early cause they couldnt hang. Paulie was always a real good boxer but had no power and was KO'd pretty badly in 3 of his last 6 fights. We dont know the pace conor is putting on him but if he was to stand a chance against Floyd, it would probably be safe to assume that he should be battering the Paulies of  the world, even with no experience. 

Beat me to it. Happens in the boxing gym everyday. You CAN SEE the levels in a ring, even in sparring. Go to any boxing gym in your area. If you're getting worked it would show up even in sparring. If a guy has power like Conor is purported to have, Paulie being the pillow fist fighter he's known to be would have gone down atleast once. Paulie in tip top championship form, maybe not so much, but Paulie who just got done eating a 18" Pepperoni by himself shouldn't be able to keep pace with a guy in his best form. To beat Mayweather you're going to need pressure.. Paulie isn't being pressured enough is what I get from this. An in shape Paulie? Forgedaboudeh! 

So sick of wolf tickets...This little leprechaun bastard can't get brutally knocked out soon enough!

NBKfanforlife -
Lights Out Lurker -
KnockoutThoughts -

That's right he did. That's what haters do. They read what they want to read.  

Sparring isn't a fight. With headgear on, it's much easier to take a punch.  Don't let those fools lie. 

Look, it's conors faggot fanboy again right on time. Keep sniffing his balls loser.

Dogman - So sick of wolf tickets...This little leprechaun bastard can't get brutally knocked out soon enough!

^^ someone's gonna be watching

Conor is not a boxer... so how is making a 100Million losing to the best boxer in the world a bad thing? Conor will not care a lick if he loses...<br /><br /><br />I don't think Conor will take a dive... but its all about a low risk fight to hit 50-0... and make a pile of money... Conor is very smart to see the opening and take a run at it... buts its all a TMT production...

Prime Paulie doesn't take a round from Mayweather. This version of Paulie is nowhere near prime Paulie.

Heystro -
dhughes -

Why is Conor floating in the air?

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

yooooo heystro!

good post