Dana White, where is your sense of humor? :(

on the preview for next weeks TUF episode, they show Team Tate pulling a little prank  by putting pictures up insulting Edmond's unibrow, everywhere along with gift certificates for eyebrow threading/waxing or whatever i got so excited

and in the preview Dana comes comes along and takes down all the pics from the walls cuz he doesnt want a war to start between Tate, rousey and edmond... :( that made me sad

why would u do that Dana? wouldnt it be great to see Edmond and Caraway argue and fight or something, that would get so much ratings. the drama spices things up. i say let them do it, it will hype up the fight between Rousey and Tate even more.

anyone else enjoy these antics between Tate and Edmond? Edmond seems to get angry so easily and i find it funny

PS. my one dream is to have meisha tate sit on my face

The pic is blurred out but it says Edmond Rousey. I believe the picture is the Russian chick from the movie Dodgeball. Which is fucking hilarious. Phone Post

BearStep - 

The pic is blurred out but it says Edmond Rousey. I believe the picture is the Russian chick from the movie Dodgeball. Which is fucking hilarious. Phone Post

hahaha thats awesome.

His sense of humor might of died when Konrad retired.

BearStep - The pic is blurred out but it says Edmond Rousey. I believe the picture is the Russian chick from the movie Dodgeball. Which is fucking hilarious. Phone Post

Haha..that is quite funny. Phone Post

BearStep - 

hahahahahahahah

That's a mighty fine dream you have Jimmy, a mighty fine dream. Phone Post

You know they stopped taping a while ago, right? Phone Post 3.0

^^ yeah the shows production retired a while ago. Phone Post 3.0

rhonda has less than 1.08 seconds to rip off miesha's arm. i hope she doesn't, but i think she'll will Phone Post 3.0

If Konrad didn't retire he would wax it for him Phone Post

I think Dana's lawyers prevent him from having a sense of humor, just like you jimmy. Phone Post 3.0

If Ronda holds on to the arm bear for an extra second do you think Dana fires her?

devils advocate -

Mesmerizing and glorious Phone Post 3.0