Dana White's Announcement = Brittney Palmer (pics)

Elbows. Pointy.

Love her.

When she gets fired for overshadowing Arianny, I'll gladly support her.

mikecard - i would destroy her

For like 15 seconds at most.

Almost as good of news as if they announced Fedor coming to the UFC.

she is amazing

Card - <embed src="http://www.rawvegas.tv/ext.php?uniqueVidID=2043a2bd3ddc4517e4a3ab8445a277" flashvars="uniqueVidID=2043a2bd3ddc4517e4a3ab8445a277" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="427" height="300"></embed>

.....Gawd........

..... Damn!

NOICE!

Good lord.  Women like her give other women eating disorders. 

Coolface_Awesomeson - Elbows. Pointy.

beat me to it...

her left fake tit looks a bit weird, like it's higher than her other. I don't like that, though she's still hot. I will give Arriany the edge on her fantastic fake breasts, but Brittany is hotter everywhere else.

joe bruce - Her tits are too small and she needs to do something about that hair of hers too, its too poofy

To quote the great movie "The Ladies Man"

"...and you, you're just clearly gay.....am I the only one who see's that here? And it's cool if you're gay. But you wanted to oil me up and wrestle with me, and that's not cool."

She's a 10, no question. Uber-hot. Get rid of Danny Glover and we've got two beautiful permenant ring girls....oh yeah, and we gotta get that "temp" back.

joe bruce - 
THE Kevin Chandler - 
joe bruce - Her tits are too small and she needs to do something about that hair of hers too, its too poofy

To quote the great movie "The Ladies Man"

"...and you, you're just clearly gay.....am I the only one who see's that here? And it's cool if you're gay. But you wanted to oil me up and wrestle with me, and that's not cool."

She's a 10, no question. Uber-hot. Get rid of Danny Glover and we've got two beautiful permenant ring girls....oh yeah, and we gotta get that "temp" back.

I forgot to add bad skin too.

Dear Mr. Bruce,

I have one question for you. How did you manage to type this reply?

I mean seeing as how you are so gay that you most likely are at all times are giving handjobs to two men while blowing the third. So seriously, when do you even find time to be online?

Bottom pic inspired me to write a letter to Santa describing what I want for Christmas.

The Homosexual has spoken.

Hells yeah!!!! Phone Post

Can I has her in Playboy too?!

Remember the girls from the first UFCs. Where did those chicks come from? The stripper/trucker diner spot down the road? The UFC has come a long way in card girl quality.

Logan, Natasha, Brittney, Arianny = the gold standard of MMA ring girls

BTW: which fighter has hit this already? because I'm a lifelong fan of whoever it is

MOAR ASSSSS!