Dana White's new reality show - Episode 1 (vid)

Good luck to Sage at 192 Phone Post 3.0

It would be funnier if they had gotten Ray Longo to come along as well. Him and Matt play off of each other really well. Phone Post 3.0

I keep picturing Anthony Kiedis when I see Nick The Tooth Phone Post 3.0

4 later! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

newjack900 - Is Kyra's show available anywhere like this?
Kyra has a reality show? Phone Post 3.0

What a ridiculous idea for a show. Awkward old dudes all giddy trying way too hard to be "cool" (except for Serra).

BRZ - 
newjack900 - Is Kyra's show available anywhere like this?
Kyra has a reality show? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know much about it, only that it's on fightpass and she travels the world learning about other cultures take on Martial Arts.

PeteyWheatstraw - What a ridiculous idea for a show. Awkward old dudes all giddy trying way too hard to be "cool" (except for Serra).
How would you not want to watch that show? Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

VU when I can OP Phone Post 3.0

When I saw the title "Dana White: Looking For a Fight" I had no intention of watching but then I saw that Serra was involved and immediately watched it.

Serra could make anything entertaining. Super cool guy. Fun to be around in person. This show is worth the watch just because of him.

We need an uncensored version of a TUF-type show with Renzo and Serra as the main people. Entertainment for days

Sub Phone Post 3.0

It is like the old Tapout TV series.

Dana White - Mask

Nick the Tooth - Skyscrape

Matt Serra - Punkass

Thx for posting OP.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Dana looks so tough in the intro, kind of like a pitbull, You can tell he's a fighter.

Pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

sub

Glad to see them using serra for entertainment purposes...guys got charisma for days. Phone Post 3.0