Dana Whites new Video Blog

Check er out

you know the first time we came here for season three we had 30 guys here. today we have over 9000.

Frat

Adul Mohammhad Randy Couture Jr!

Hahaha

Frat?

This video was posted in the Myspace Bulletins by Dana White

I want to be a fucking fighter!

Ive never had stitches before but it pretty much hurts if ya pull it out correct?

Ya Ready Fuckers?

ttt

ttt

could you imagine jared or gary shaw doing something like that?

dana truly loves this sport

Birdman3015 - Ive never had stitches before but it pretty much hurts if ya pull it out correct?

When its time for them to come out....you dont feel a damn thing.I`ve had some stitches actually tickle coming out.

True story. 

crowbar - 
Birdman3015 - Ive never had stitches before but it pretty much hurts if ya pull it out correct?

When its time for them to come out....you dont feel a damn thing.I`ve had some stitches actually tickle coming out.

True story. 

Saweet

cool video hope there are more to follow

ttt

ttt

Dana is awesome.

Anybody know how many guys showed up for Season 3? I think it was around like 30 or so right....

I give Dana credit, he never stops promoting.

link to Dana's real Myspace???

d mo - i love how every time dana talks about the number of guys who showed up it increases by like 25.

He had more information as the day wore on. They started out with 90+ guys at the door before Dana arrived, had 175 guys registered by the time he made his initial speech, and 225 by the time they had closed up registration. Makes sense to me.

Chris Messiah - link to Dana's real Myspace???

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=106044891&MyToken=9c316166-6648-4f5d-a59d-67732c008bc4