Dana would hate Aldo for life if he beats McGregor

Lets be real now, Aldo at best gets 300K buys for his fights but if McGregor owned that divison each fight gets the biggest buyrates out of any fighter. If he loses to Aldo that is all but done. 

Dana must be praying that McGregor knocks Aldo the fuck out which I don't think has a chance of happening. Hell I'd put lobster dinner money on it that Aldo wins.

I agree and I hope to god you're right on the outcome Phone Post 3.0

Anderson used to get 300k buys or less before Chael so I'm sure he would prefer Aldo puts on a great performance and creates a new draw.

I love me some McGregor but I think aldo is going to light him up. We shall see though, definitely one of the first ppv in a long time that I've actually been excited for Phone Post 3.0

BispingWhat -

Lets be real now, Aldo at best gets 300K buys for his fights but if McGregor owned that divison each fight gets the biggest buyrates out of any fighter. If he loses to Aldo that is all but done. 

Dana must be praying that McGregor knocks Aldo the fuck out which I don't think has a chance of happening. Hell I'd put lobster dinner money on it that Aldo wins.

You're right its hard to push these Brazilians that need translators on casual fans that aren't Brazilian he would be perfect for crime-drama series/flick crossover gig as a south american drug lord in the Miami Vice, Scarface, The Wire vein Phone Post 3.0

rockafella - Anderson used to get 300k buys or less before Chael so I'm sure he would prefer Aldo puts on a great performance and creates a new draw.

Uh? If we are talking before Chael 1 fight  and only counting main events

112 - 500K

97 - 650K

73 - 425K

Must of pulled those 300K or less numbers out of your ass. 

BispingWhat - 
rockafella - Anderson used to get 300k buys or less before Chael so I'm sure he would prefer Aldo puts on a great performance and creates a new draw.

Uh? If we are talking before Chael 1 fight  and only counting main events

112 - 500K

97 - 650K

73 - 425K

Must of pulled those 300K or less numbers out of your ass. 

Well you clearly handpicked the best PPV's that were all stacked with multiple titles and such. But if you actually look at all of the PPV's:

Before Chael, Anderson averaged less than 400k PPV buys. From the first Chael fight on, Anderson averaged over 650k. That seems fairly significant to me. And I don't think rockafella was being unreasonable when saying that Conor could help raise Aldo's stock in the PPV world.