Danaher escapes system?

Ive been watching his back attack series, and found it super easy to implement. 

Is he planning on maiking an escapes instructional? 

Or any future ones have been revealed? 

It seems he all of a sudden wants to share all his knowledge (and make big dollars at the same time).

It would be awesome if he did develop an escape system instructional! Not to derail the thread, but could you share your experience implementing the back system? Thx!

He said he is finishing the enter the system series with arm bars and triangles then his fundamentals series will begin. I’m not sure what all will be covered on the fundamentals series. 

I attended a seminar with John Danaher last Monday night at VT1 Academy in Sydney, Australia, in which the subject matter was "Escapes & Counters". He definitely has an interesting perspective on the topic and one that is a little different from the norm... 

Felipe Grez - 

I attended a seminar with John Danaher last Monday night at VT1 Academy in Sydney, Australia, in which the subject matter was "Escapes & Counters". He definitely has an interesting perspective on the topic and one that is a little different from the norm... 

How so?