Dana's 2nd UFC 155 vlog

how the fuck are you gonna go from the diaz footage to rob dyrdek

Wish there was more backstage footage of interactions between fighters after their fights. Last two this Vlog was pretty boring in comparison to others.

Diaz50-43Failure - Sub Phone Post

Phone Post

The footage of Ronda backstage before the annoucement was really cool, as was the footage of Nate before and after his fight with Benson.

And say whatever you want about Dana, but anyone rocking a tablecloth on their head is aces in my book.

In Phone Post

I am addicted to these vlogs.

Seeing BJ exit the tunnel and Shogun after defeat made me sick to my stomach.  Damn, I love those two.

Nate Diaz seems like such a stand up guy, apologizing to his team after losing.  I love the Diaz brothers.

Big fan of the vlogs as well. The personal insight is great to watch and adds a perspective to the events and fights. Especially afterwards. Like seeing Rhonda almost in tears and showing emotion like that over in essence fulfilling a dream of fighting in the UFC. Gives context to the shit talking.
Jones came off as.. well Jones. Man I wish he would call out A silva and give the fans an amazing match.
Hearing Nick apologizing saying he could have done better etc.
These Vlogs cement fans to their fighters.

Love the blogs Dana puts out, he is awesome! One of the many reasons MMA is the best sport to follow.

parker2004 - Wish there was more backstage footage of interactions between fighters after their fights. Last two this Vlog was pretty boring in comparison to others.

Yeah, it was kinda all over the place.

Cindy

CindyO - 
parker2004 - Wish there was more backstage footage of interactions between fighters after their fights. Last two this Vlog was pretty boring in comparison to others.

Yeah, it was kinda all over the place.

Cindy

I don't know, I really like the last 2 vlog, very entertaining.

I do love the backstage stuff after fights as well. I say keep doing them both!

I've never seen a bad blog week fight week.....

I would pay for a subscription if they came out weekly.

kano350chevy - 

That screaming guy in BJ's entourage is such a cockhead... Phone Post

Seriously. Wonder how long he's going to have to wait after that beating BJ took.