DANA's dictatorship turns fighters against BONES!

I know they're fighters but I can't believe they're that stupid that they ACTUALLY blames Jones for the cancellation of 151?

The explanation must be they know Fester handles any criticism like a dictator and kills his dissidents with fire on the spot.

Therefor their valid frustration and anger goes in Bones direction instead of the UFC's.

I suggest hitting a punching bag with Dana's face on it as an alternative more justified outlet.

Tap In -  

WF

SonOfThePeepHole - 
Tap In -  

. Phone Post

WF

frontrow brian had a strange upbringing

Smellde Gluve - 
SonOfThePeepHole - 
Tap In -  

. Phone Post

WF

"Dana White runs his business like a dictator sometimes, cursing out dissenters and adopting a scorched earth approach toward enemies."

Ben Fowlkes

http://blogs.thescore.com/mma/2011/05/12/fowlkes-the-benefits-of-a-zuffa-dictatorship/

Tap In - 
Smellde Gluve - 
SonOfThePeepHole - 
Tap In -  

. Phone Post

WF

Well, I can't argue with that.

Tap In -
Tap In - 
Smellde Gluve - 
SonOfThePeepHole - 
Tap In -  

. Phone Post

WF

. Phone Post

CHILLITACO - 
Tap In -
Tap In - 
Smellde Gluve - 
SonOfThePeepHole - 
Tap In -  

. Phone Post

WF

. Phone Post

lol at lil FRB

1911Bob - 

Do you run your business like a democracy? Lol Phone Post

I do actually. We vote on every decision. Seriously.

But that's not what I want him to do.

I do think it's sad that the fighters are so afraid to lose their job they can't even voice their opinion in a calm way without being shunned by their "boss".

bornop - 
Bruce_Buffer_fan -
CHILLITACO - 
Tap In -
Tap In - 
Smellde Gluve - 
SonOfThePeepHole - 
Tap In -  

. Phone Post

WF

. Phone Post

Phone Post

Smellde Gluve -
1911Bob -  Do you run your business like a democracy? Lol Phone Post

I do think it's sad that the fighters are so afraid to lose their job they can't even voice their opinion in a calm way without being shunned by their "boss".

Wow, that must suck when the smartest people involved in your business have great ideas and they have to waste their time thinking of ways to convince the less intelligent people to vote for them. Must cut into the time people spend actually working when they have to bring every decision to a vote.

Seems a lot like grade school student council to me. Phone Post

Chimonos Revenge - 
bornop - 
Bruce_Buffer_fan -
CHILLITACO - 
Tap In -
Tap In - 
Smellde Gluve - 
SonOfThePeepHole - 
Tap In -  

. Phone Post

WF

. Phone Post

Phone Post

Alpha World Peace - 
Smellde Gluve -
1911Bob -  Do you run your business like a democracy? Lol Phone Post

Wow, that must suck when the smartest people involved in your business have great ideas and they have to waste their time thinking of ways to convince the less intelligent people to vote for them. Must cut into the time people spend actually working when they have to bring every decision to a vote.

Seems a lot like grade school student council to me. Phone Post

Thanks for your valuable insight.

Despite not understanding how democracy works before you telling me, we're doing quite well for ourselves.

Smellde Gluve - I know they're fighters but I can't believe they're that stupid that they ACTUALLY blames Jones for the cancellation of 151?

The explanation must be they know Fester handles any criticism like a dictator and kills his dissidents with fire on the spot.

Therefor their valid frustration and anger goes in Bones direction instead of the UFC's.

I suggest hitting a punching bag with Dana's face on it as an alternative more justified outlet.

Very true. it does seem this way. it's a lynch mob mentality. They're all just glad it isn't them that uncle fester is ass reaming.

Chimonos Revenge - 
bornop - 
Bruce_Buffer_fan -
CHILLITACO - 
Tap In -
Tap In - 
Smellde Gluve - 
SonOfThePeepHole - 
Tap In -  

. Phone Post

WF

. Phone Post

Phone Post

cheesesteak - 
Smellde Gluve - I know they're fighters but I can't believe they're that stupid that they ACTUALLY blames Jones for the cancellation of 151?

Very true. it does seem this way. it's a lynch mob mentality. They're all just glad it isn't them that uncle fester is ass reaming.

Thanks for the serious response.

So many kids.

So much icecream.