Dana's Media Scrum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu66M37NMdA

Dana's opinion on Victor Conte at 11:55, must watch

Im at 10 min so far the Aldo bike thing is pretty funny.

Thanks for sharibg Phone Post

Dana is so fucking off on that drug testing shit.

he goes off on his little tirade and then changes teh subject.

Nobody is saying you dont test guys they are saying the AC testing method is flawed.

You can hide behind the regulated by the gov line but the fact is the testing they do isnt great because they dont use that Carbon testing stuff.

In Phone Post

Just admit it Dana, you dont want to spend money on VADA testing everyone because like you said half your roster probably will pop for roids or pot or something and you will be fucked.

You think injuries are bad and killing events and taking money away from the UFc what do you think VADA random testing on every single fighter under contract will do?

I know its a way to clean up the sport and hopefully guys will stop but it would be Dana/Lorenzo paying someone to help them lose money. Here VADA, let me pay you to go fuck up UFC 171 and take the main event away from us costing us 300k PPV buys off the card because the big main event got screwed cause the guy popped for drugs.

NONURINAUMANA - 

In for linkage. Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu66M37NMdA

Subbed

FInally a Puerto Rico T Shirt

dana essentially admits that 400 out of 475 of the zuffa fighters would be busted if they had random drug testing... there are some things he just shouldnt talk about.

MMALOGIC - 

dana essentially admits that 400 out of 475 of the zuffa fighters would be busted if they had random drug testing... there are some things he just shouldnt talk about.

yup.

He talks about shit like that but the stuff he should be talking about he doesnt, like the SF deal, the Alvarez situation.

These are the things fans and the media wont to know but he wont say anything. Tell us what your plans for SF were, why you ended up killing it off, whats this going to war about?

Give us answer.

caposa - 

Dana's opinion on Victor Conte at 11:55, must watch

dana came off very poor regarding drug testing

Ttt Phone Post

Chris27 - 
MMALOGIC - 

<br />
yup.<br />
<br />
He talks about shit like that but the stuff he should be talking about he doesnt, like the SF deal, the Alvarez situation.<br />
<br />
These are the things fans and the media wont to know but he wont say anything. Tell us what your plans for SF were, why you ended up killing it off, whats this going to war about?<br />
<br />
Give us answer.</blockquote>

i think with each answer he puts his foot in his mouth so he chose the topic with the least stinky foot...  

with SF he's upset because they didnt let him use them as leverage like they did the wec and versus.  there was no future for SF...  zuffa was using that relationship as leverage to selll more events to fox.  showtime realized it and deicded they rather take their reaming now instead of later.

obviously he's not gonna admit it.

he's not talking abou alvarez because it's likely a legal issue.  It sounds like there's gonna be a legal battle.  More on the alvarez situation will likely come from alvarez himself.  I bet every mma blogger is calling and texting eddie to get the scoop.

LMFAO @ Dana!

The head of VADA is the former Doctor for the Nevada Athletic Commission. I love how there were some real reporters with real facts to throw at Red Faced Dana. Dana came off poorly.

Fucking Embarrassing!!! WTF! This is Classic!!!

I really enjoy these scrums cause I don't take every thing he says when he is worked up to serious. I just pay attention to when he is being light hearted and joking around. Love those moments there very enteraining.