Dana's thoughts on Mayweather & Boxing (new vid)

Did he really just say Fedor is not in the top 10 p4p?

^^Yes he did

he is such a hypocrite

what the fuck is this dude babbling about. Not top 10? Unreal. This marquez mayweather fight is an awesome fight. You're an idiot if you DON'T want to see it.

No body wants to see Fedor vs Brock, we all want Brock vs (whats his name?)

Dana says boxing cant make big fights happen because of the money... well...

chuckles is at it again.

thanks!

OH no he said something about Fedor not being the greatest. This is going to get the nuthuggers painties in a bunch. lol

freshcrabs - Did he really just say Fedor is not in the top 10 p4p?

I usually just lurk the UG, but I gotta get this off my chest. I really don't think people understand what p4p means.

Fedor IS the best heavyweight and that's it. Heavyweight.

Now, if he would do what Anderson Silva is doing. Fighting in different weight classes then he'll have an argument at being p4p the best. P4p Anderson is above Fedor. I mean he has fought and 170lbs, 185lbs AND 205lbs. Kicking ass in each weight class, that is p4p the best. Not Fedor.

He can be called the best HW in the world, but p4p no. Not even in the p4p rankings.

"...and that's what's wrong with boxing."

Preach it brotha White.

rightjab77 - 

I usually just lurk the UG, but I gotta get this off my chest. I really don't think people understand what p4p means.

Now, if he would do what Anderson Silva is doing. Fighting in different weight classes then he'll have an argument at being p4p the best. P4p Anderson is above Fedor. I mean he has fought and 170lbs, 185lbs AND 205lbs. Kicking ass in each weight class, that is p4p the best.

Hate to break it to you, but it's hard for a natural heavyweight to drop down to 185, and 170. And it's not like he can MOVE up any further in weight classes.

And don't bring this 205 shit, those guys are natural heavy weights cutting so they don't have to fight the "heavies".

Mugsee - 
rightjab77 - 

Now, if he would do what Anderson Silva is doing. Fighting in different weight classes then he'll have an argument at being p4p the best. P4p Anderson is above Fedor. I mean he has fought and 170lbs, 185lbs AND 205lbs. Kicking ass in each weight class, that is p4p the best.

Hate to break it to you, but it's hard for a natural heavyweight to drop down to 185, and 170. And it's not like he can MOVE up any further in weight classes.

And don't bring this 205 shit, those guys are natural heavy weights cutting so they don't have to fight the "heavies".

So my point stands. Since he cant make any other weight. Best HW he will stay.

(devil's advocate)

Dana: "Here's the reality. Let's say Floyd
does a million buys out there... there's a
million fucking stupid people out there."

That's good, Dana... disparaging a whole fan base for wanting to enjoy a sport they love.

---

Cofield: "So you say if they do a million
then the fans are stupid, but then Arum
says the same thing about your fans calling
them skinheads and homosexuals."

Dana: "That's the same thing? No, I'm not
taking a shot at their fans..."

Yes, it's the same thing, dude. You're both disparaging a fan base for trying to enjoy a sport.

---

Dana: "As a boxing fan, the fight that I
want to see is Pacquiao/Mayweather."

As an MMA fan, the fight that I want to see is Fedor/Brock.

---

Dana: "I don't think Fedor's the best
fucking heavyweight and he's definately
not anywhere in the top 10 in the fucking
pound-for-pound."

So Fedor can lose his ranking forever for fighting a few cans and not get it back after fighting Sylvia and Arlovski, but Anderson can stay on top even after fighting Irvin, Cote and Leites in consecutive fight?

---

Dana: "...you're reading all the fucking
articles and all the stories... and then
you sit down and watch the fight and at
the end of the fight you go 'Motherfucker.
That sucked. He fucking didn't fight again...'
and the last one for me was Floyd and Oscar."

Well, the last one for me was Anderson/Leites and also Anderson/Cote both of which were more recent than Floyd/Oscar.

(/devil's advocate)

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I'm one of those "idiots" who are way more excited for Mayweather/Marquez than this typical lackluster UFC card. I hate to say it, but Mayweather is right. Compare his skills as a boxer to any UFC fighter. He's on another level altogether. A guy like Kimbo wouldn't be able to hack it even at the lowest level of professional boxing. And yet he's on his way to becoming a successful "Ultimate Fighter". What does that tell you?

Did that mutha f*cker say mexicans?

bebop213 - Did that mutha f*cker say mexicans?

yeah, since when was anything wrong with 'mexican(s)'?

"The truth is, if a million people watch, there's a million fucking stupid fucking people out there.... and they'll be Mexican"

WTF?!? LOL!

it is just me or does Dana contradict hisself in every interview...this time he says "If boxing does a million PPV buys, that means there's a million dumb fuckers out there" then later on the interview says so now you're bashing boxing fans and he says "No I'm not bashing boxing fans, I'm not sitting here saying 'if you're a boxing fan er, er, er...I'm a boxing fan" but he just fucking said if a million people buy the PPV there's a million idiots out there WTF!?!?!? LMAO!

Personally I'm watching UFC but I'll checking the results of the boxing match and trying to find a way to watch it without buying it.