Danas vlog 142 day 2

Sorry if its been posted

post what?

^^thanks rick-

That was an intense video. Vitor is a STUD win or lose!

Mike Dolce is good for this sport

I'm excited as hell for tonight!!!!

I retain from the video that the 205 weigh-in on the next day is the UFC idea. It wasn't discussed during the meeting with Vitor.

Any updates on the 12 lbs. over "incident"? Was/is AJ really ill?

Godmode - Any updates on the 12 lbs. over "incident"? Was/is AJ really ill?

My guess is that he was "sick" only due to the fact that he tried to cut waaay too much weight in waaay to short time.
That's not an excuse that is just plain unprofessional...

ElevenLOL - What was Vitor biting on?

I think it is a bag of ice, no? But why? Like a hydration thing? Phone Post

For later. Phone Post

Man, I had to stop watching and jump on here to find out if anyone knew what was up with that ice-in-a-towel gnawing action. Vitor looks like a fuckin' deranged pony chowing down on a salty fence post (or something), and everyone just standing around as if he's tying his shoelaces. I guess they've seen it before.

Most Bizarre Behaviour of 2012, IMHO. But what the hell, WAR Vitor.

Thanks for posting!! Phone Post

MMA4Hugs - Man, I had to stop watching and jump on here to find out if anyone knew what was up with that ice-in-a-towel gnawing action. Vitor looks like a fuckin' deranged pony chowing down on a salty fence post (or something), and everyone just standing around as if he's tying his shoelaces. I guess they've seen it before.

Chomping at the bit at it's rawest form. I imagine he's pretty upset with AJ now as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see him come out of the gate fast.

MMA4Hugs - Man, I had to stop watching and jump on here to find out if anyone knew what was up with that ice-in-a-towel gnawing action. Vitor looks like a fuckin' deranged pony chowing down on a salty fence post (or something), and everyone just standing around as if he's tying his shoelaces. I guess they've seen it before.

I can't remember where but I've heard of this a few times. I thought it was funny though that he probably could have carried on gnawing for 5 minutes without answering Dana's questions and no one would have prompted him, don't fucking mess with a dehydrated fighter! Phone Post

That was an awesome VLOG. I was wondering what Dana and Anthony were talking about AJ stepped off the scales. I love these VLOGs to death.

I wonder what Johnson was saying....I heard "My fuckin' Le,,,,"..... I guess he was saying "My fuckin' liver quit working"???? thoughts..

205 at 12 noon...they're fighting at around 3 am...not a bad deal AJ is getting, could come in considerably bigger Phone Post

MirPwnsLesner - I wonder what Johnson was saying....I heard "My fuckin' Le,,,,"..... I guess he was saying "My fuckin' liver quit working"???? thoughts..

I think he was saying his legs, he was trying to run/do cardio and he could not longer feel his legs.

Johnson will make all sorts of excuses, he was sick, he could not feel his legs so he could not cutt ect, but all of these "Problems" were from trying to cut 25lbs in two days.

I wonder if BLAF is going to take Rumble up in his helicopter after the event and hang him like in the movie Scarface. Blaf just said he likes helicopter rides. Rumble better be careful and put on the performance of a lifetime

wow that is bullshit. vitor should get to use a bat. not that he needs it but if johnson wreslefucks him for 3 rounds then the crowd should mob him.