Daniel Bryan contract ends in 1 and half years

and from watching talking smack seems no way in hell hes going to re-sign.

he is for sure in "don't give a fuck" mode right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he left sooner... their child is coming soon.

What was he doing/saying?

Huh? He's been doing well on smackdown as GM. What's going on?

I bet he has been saving every dime so he can go back to ROH and never worry about money again.

He was so damn good in pwg back in the day. I wasn't really watching during his wwe heyday and now I regret it.

He'd be a retard to wrestle again.  Expecially with a kid coming.  A couple more concussions and that kid will be feeding him and changing his diapers in 10 years.  

I get that thats what he does but man, its gotta end sometime.  

Sometimes people get so obsessed with something that they will not be denied. He keeps saying that 'other' doctors have said he is fine. But the fact he was having black out periods after head trauma to me says he needs to be really careful and wrestling is just not a good idea.

He could probably wrestle a bit more and be okay as long as he is able to show self restraint

TheBearStare - He could probably wrestle a bit more and be okay as long as he is able to show self restraint

He needs to protect his head, no diving moves.

He can't do anything that could potentially rattle his brain...

BigWilliam - Sometimes people get so obsessed with something that they will not be denied. He keeps saying that 'other' doctors have said he is fine. But the fact he was having black out periods after head trauma to me says he needs to be really careful and wrestling is just not a good idea.

WTF other doctors did he consult that said he is fine? A podiatrist?! Someone with a PhD in horticulture?!

Bryan needs to realize that as a father, his life is no longer his own- he should have greater priorities than performing again.

Philanderer -
BigWilliam - Sometimes people get so obsessed with something that they will not be denied. He keeps saying that 'other' doctors have said he is fine. But the fact he was having black out periods after head trauma to me says he needs to be really careful and wrestling is just not a good idea.

WTF other doctors did he consult that said he is fine? A podiatrist?! Someone with a PhD in horticulture?!

Bryan needs to realize that as a father, his life is no longer his own- he should have greater priorities than performing again.

If you watch Total Divas/Bella's Bryan and Nikki would always put Brie's feelings on the back burner. Bryan wasn't even at WM for her last match, because of his selfish reasons. 

She's sacrificed a lot for him, again he's thinking selfishly by even throwing the idea of returning out there.

Barry_BondsMVP - 
Philanderer -

If you watch Total Divas/Bella's Bryan and Nikki would always put Brie's feelings on the back burner. Bryan wasn't even at WM for her last match, because of his selfish reasons. 

She's sacrificed a lot for him, again he's thinking selfishly by even throwing the idea of returning out there.

I don't mean to accuse you of being a mark, but how much of that is real? I couldn't find anything on DB not being there for her last match. he could also be teasing a return just to mess with the fans or boost ratings.

AtomicElbow -
Barry_BondsMVP - 
Philanderer -

I don't mean to accuse you of being a mark, but how much of that is real? I couldn't find anything on DB not being there for her last match. he could also be teasing a return just to mess with the fans or boost ratings.

Maybe I was being a mark, but the sisters can't act for shit and the emotions she was showing looked to real lol. I'll try and see if I find anything 

Let him do what he wants. If he wants to end up like Dynamite Kid, so be it. He obviously doesn't want to be told what to do.

Found this Atomic.

http://www.foxsports.com/wwe/story/wwe-wrestlemania-daniel-bryan-brie-bella-040316

no pics of them together, but Brie and Nikki are hugging.

He needs to realise that there is more to life than wrestling. Everytime he steps in the ring his body goes through trauma. Brie is a diamond. Bryan get your shit together. Talk to HBK heck go live in the woods with him for a week but stop the wrestle talk.

maybe he need to detach from it completely it must be hard to be surrounded by it everyweek..

Barry_BondsMVP - 
Philanderer -

Interesting. I've never watched Total Divas & know very little about either as they both never interested me. But what you're saying honestly is the vibe I'd always kinda felt like I got outta Nikki/Brie on TV. Don't know why.

And DB is being a d-bag, IMO.