Daniel Bryan heel manager?

Daniel Bryan should come back in a year as a heel manager. He could complain that he destroyed his body trying to entertain the double double E universe and now he just wants to make them unhappy. He could work with guys like AJ who suck on the mic and be a bridge for NXT guys to come up. Phone Post 3.0

jujitsujamo - Daniel Bryan should come back in a year as a heel manager. He could complain that he destroyed his body trying to entertain the double double E universe and now he just wants to make them unhappy. He could work with guys like AJ who suck on the mic and be a bridge for NXT guys to come up. Phone Post 3.0
Manager for the wwe version of the bullet club? Start with aj and Finn Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - 
jujitsujamo - Daniel Bryan should come back in a year as a heel manager. He could complain that he destroyed his body trying to entertain the double double E universe and now he just wants to make them unhappy. He could work with guys like AJ who suck on the mic and be a bridge for NXT guys to come up. Phone Post 3.0
Manager for the wwe version of the bullet club? Start with aj and Finn Phone Post 3.0

Might be what Cesaro needs as well. Phone Post 3.0

I'm for anything that keeps him involved in the industry; he would make a great mentor.

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think a guy as over as Bryan makes a good manager. All the heat would be for him and it'd be hard to put his guys over

Sandy Pantz - Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think a guy as over as Bryan makes a good manager. All the heat would be for him and it'd be hard to put his guys over

Good point; kind of like the "We want Sasha" chant that breaks out during other Divas' matches.