Daniel Cormier Cheats to Make Weight at UFC 210 We

drops 2 pounds in almost 2 minutes, did it by resting his hands on the towel. Thoughts?

brockrefnar -

drops 2 pounds in almost 2 minutes, did it by resting his hands on the towel. Thoughts?

He peed and doodooed
Is normal

GrindOnLine -
brockrefnar -

He peed and doodooed
Is normal

take a closer look my friend

Issss normal 

As i wrote in the other thread:

Sounds fishy but in reality Rumble benefits from this so no harm no foul imho.

No make weight no tittle fight
Rumble and the division is fucked.

Cheated and there is no denying it....

I don't know why AC allowed it.

uhhh...that is totally cheating and in reality the fight should be off...LOL

Can't pull up the video, how did he cheat?

ABCTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 -

That was weird as fuck, especially considering Rumble was so far underweight. That scale was fucked.

cathal prendred says rumble weighed 1.2 puonds less and dc did as well. Coincedence?

By pushing down on the towel

Card -

By pushing down on the towel

look at the force he applies. This is clearly the reason. Nobody just drops 2 pound in 2 minutes. He looked like hell

Unbelievable. I can't believe the commission missed it. It's blatantly obvious. DC is clearly exerting downward pressure on the towel. It doesn't take much to take weight off the scale.

If you had a finger tip on a table next to the scale, it could show 40 lbs. lighter than you are pretty easily.

Jump on a scale and push down with your finger on the dresser or something

Weight goes down

idk, seems like a stretch.

The guys holding the towel wouldn't notice? Or the people looking at the scale? We need a recreation lol

mdrndaysamurai - idk, seems like a stretch.

It's not. You would be surpised how little force you need to push down against to cause a scale show a lower weight.

All I know is the first time he weighed in his hands were behind the towel and the second time they were on the towel. Im sure DC has practiced this many many times. this is a trick of the craft. he is an olympian you know