Daniel Cormier says Khabib is greater than Muhammad Ali

Fitch was the #2 guy for a long time at WW…the only guy better than him Hughes. And then GSP came along. Fitch was in a division with the top two WWs of all time. Who the hell has Khabib fought?

2 Likes

Khabib beat RDA, Conor, Dustin and Justin. All champions and great fighters in their own right

Fitch’s best wins are Thiago Alves and Diego Sanchez

season 3 facepalm GIF by Drunk History UK

1 Like

Fedor.

Come on, man!?

But none of those guys are good anymore because Charles beat them after Khabib ended their runs and exposed their weaknesses.

In fact, Charles is going to surpass Khabib’s legacy when he beats Isla----

oh no wait.

Michael Jordan Laughing GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Insert photo of Fedor sitting in chair, looking blankly at the camera.

1 Like

No. Neither Conor nor Dustin have any sort of ground game, RDA is notoriously inconsistent, and Justin is…well, we all know what he is.

Fitch would have beaten all of them, by the way.

1 Like

Fitch was a WW so I would hope he’d have beaten them

The fact remains khabib is far more skilled than Fitch ever was. Time has already forgotten him. He’s not a top 7 WW ever. Khabib is the best LW ever. Better wrestler. Better grappler. Better submission game. Etc.

1 Like

I would say only good win is only RDA, Dustin would be below top 10 in gsp era, lol at Justin, just look how he fights, if he wins a fight its by other opponent exhaustion to beat him xD and conor is drug addict who had in bank already 100mil, no wrestling(well he had some but not against khabib level), but RDA is solid win and still only one good with some kind of wrestling capability, Justin never wrestled in his fights or used it to avoid wrestling, I dont think he was drilling it in daily basis like khabib, but was marketed by ufc like some high lvl wrestler before khabib fight

All champs

1 Like

Two of them are interim :laughing:

Bro, like Dustin and GSP didn’t even fight in the same division. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: You need to watch more MMA instead of fangirling over Conrat.

Prime LW Dustin would have killed it at LW in that era.

Mcgregor Knocked Out GIFs | Tenor

Fighting 170lbers

Durability

Longevity

Discipline to stay fighting despite doing it at a high level for a long time

Oops, you said name one. Pick any of the above.

2 Likes

Boom!

1 Like

Wait… the next thing you’re going to tell me is that Anderson Silva was more proven at fighting MW’s than Jon Fitch!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Grasping at straws gif 3 » GIF Images Download

1 Like

Lol at these khabib dick riders… he’s not going to fuck you, most likely!!!

1 Like

Not unless you’re a dwarf

1 Like

They prefer the term “Dagestani”

1 Like

Are you knocking Anderson Silva for fighting at 168lbs and then going up to fight at 185lbs?

Seems like you are.

Or, sounds like you were completely unaware that the example you used to make a point you thought you had, actually proves my point, that Anderson is not only great for what he did in a division, but Anderson, has actually racked up wins in multiple divisions.

How many weight classes did Khabib have in mma compared to your example of Anderson?

Boy, you sure are hungry. It’s all good though. I got plenty to serve up.

Actually, no I wasn’t.

That's The Point GIFs | Tenor

Who fought at a high level in mma at their weight class for longer, Anderson or Khabib?