Daniel Cormier - The BELT

http://youtu.be/rs-SoDYhH-g

Subbb Phone Post 3.0

I will be rooting for cormier

1) because i want to see him win it after overcoming so much in his life.

2) because an angry, humbled and teality checked, non-eyepoking title contender bones jones might be the most exciting fighter ever.

3) MAN the anticipation of the rematch!! Cant wait!, all day!, matter fact! (Read in James Toney voice) Phone Post 3.0

Shit ballz!! That was chilling. Seeing Cain, Luke and Mo there with him was awesome.

Toquinho - I will be rooting for cormier

2) because an angry, humbled and teality checked, non-eyepoking title contender bones jones might be the most exciting fighter ever.

3) MAN the anticipation of the rematch!! Cant wait!, all day!, matter fact! (Read in James Toney voice) Phone Post 3.0
He hasn't overcome that much. Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan -
Needlemover - 

Please kill yourself, honestly
Bit over the top.

Hard a hard life but didn't "overcome" a mound of hurdles.

It's not like he was born with a disability.

Had a terrible family tragedy - at the fault of his family.

Had to pull out of an Olympics due to self induced kidney failure - because he was trying to cut too hard and be in a division he didn't belong.

He's done it tough but there have a lot of people in sport who have overcome far more diversity than he has. Phone Post 3.0

Jones gonna wreck him Phone Post 3.0

sweet video, love THE SHOOT series.

Great video.

Needlemover: Get fucked.

"Every ounce of training you put in to train for this fight will be a waste of your life."-- Jon Jones to Cormier in a TV interview

Needlemover -
Kelvin Gastelum fan -
Needlemover - 

Bit over the top.

Had to pull out of an Olympics due to self induced kidney failure - because he was trying to cut too hard and be in a division he didn't belong.

He's done it tough but there have a lot of people in sport who have overcome far more diversity than he has. Phone Post 3.0
Stop trying to sound all smart and informed then using the word 'diversity'.

Lol, read your dumb posts before posting them, Needle Dick. Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover -

Wow

The guy almost died of kidney failure in addition to the tragic death of his daughter.

If that is not much than you are one tough individual Phone Post 3.0

Jiu Jitsunami - "Every ounce of training you put in to train for this fight will be a waste of your life."-- Jon Jones to Cormier in a TV interview

I remember when Jon Jones thought he could box the Klitchkos.

Killer vid ,  the calm confidence in DC is really telling on how hes going about this.

Big Time Cormier fan. As much as I want him to win, I tend to jinx my favorite fighters. I know he CAN win. But I also think Jones is the odds-on favorite for a reason. Very, very difficult to deal with that range. Go DC!

Needlemover -

Hi Jon. Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - 
Kelvin Gastelum fan -
Needlemover - 

Bit over the top.

Diversity! LOL at your stupidity. Suicide yourself

CRE - sweet video, love THE SHOOT series.

Thx CRE.

Itdoesntmatter - 

Killer vid ,  the calm confidence in DC is really telling on how hes going about this.

Thank you brother