Daniel Cormier: your motivation?

Was cleary visible against Jones, Now against Volkan i don't see it. I don't see any fire burn in your eyes. Almost like you don't wanna do this anymore.

second: Did Jones crack your chin so you can't take a big punch anymore?

What do you mean “i don’t see it” ? What are you expecting to see regarding his motivation level?

It seems like you can only tell this from watching him train. That’s where you can really tell how motivated a guy is.

StrikingMMA - What do you mean "i don't see it" ? What are you expecting to see regarding his motivation level?

It seems like you can only tell this from watching him train. That’s where you can really tell how motivated a guy is.

body language, the look in your eyes.

and i watched the 220 countdown

was thinkin same thing. guy only has so many fights left and it goes from top 3 biggest name in ufc to a guy no one heard of outside hardcores. waist of a good DC fight imo! felt same way when Couture got Van Arsdale & Vera.

Cormier should fight for the HW belt. Nothing left at LHW except the Ghost of Jon Jones.

TexDeuce - Cormier should fight for the HW belt. Nothing left at LHW except the Ghost of Jon Jones.

i agree, it will motivate him again.

TexDeuce - Cormier should fight for the HW belt. Nothing left at LHW except the Ghost of Jon Jones.

For appearances, he needs to win a title fight at LHW to cement his champion status. Otherwise, the last thing people will remember is him getting TKOed by Jones.

If he wins this fight, which he should, then he should take on the winner of Miocic/Ngannou in a superfight at HW and cement his legacy. Hell, he should call out the potential winner in his post-victory speech.

And I can tell that the color of girls panties when they're wearing jeans.

Morpheus1976 -

Was cleary visible against Jones, Now against Volkan i don't see it. I don't see any fire burn in your eyes. Almost like you don't wanna do this anymore.

Where do you not see it? How do you not see it? Are you at his camp or apart of his day to day life? Do you know what type of person it takes to be an Olympian. You’re over 40 get your shit together 

VladimirPoopin -
Morpheus1976 -

Where do you not see it? How do you not see it? Are you at his camp or apart of his day to day life? Do you know what type of person it takes to be an Olympian. You’re over 40 get your shit together 

i saw him on the mma hour and i see it in his training in the 220 countdown show.

the rest is so many years watching MMA

Winndaddy -

And I can tell that the color of girls panties when they're wearing jeans.

red panty night for Volkan?

Liyon -
TexDeuce - Cormier should fight for the HW belt. Nothing left at LHW except the Ghost of Jon Jones.

For appearances, he needs to win a title fight at LHW to cement his champion status. Otherwise, the last thing people will remember is him getting TKOed by Jones.

If he wins this fight, which he should, then he should take on the winner of Miocic/Ngannou in a superfight at HW and cement his legacy. Hell, he should call out the potential winner in his post-victory speech.

That would be ideal.

I honestly think he's just playing things up for the camera to try to be more likeable.  Something he knew he couldn't do with Jones.

Volkan might pull a Gus, #uppercutcity

Champ Cormier, i was wrong, you still got it!

Morpheus1976 -

He certainly does. What a champ! 

He did look like he couldn't get his timing down in the first couple minutes though

It’s his job.

Morpheus1976 - 

DC made it look easy.