Daniel Puder wins Tough Enough!

Another one goes to the dark side.MMA doesn't need shit like this.He's doing prowrestlign and this will come up everytime now when the sport is trying to become legit.

I think it is awesome for him to kick the crap out of all those MMA wannabes in the WWE. You have to remember who signs the checks in the WWE, if Daniel starts to ruff up the talent he is gone no matter how many asses he can kick for real. WWE is about entertainment not about who is really tuff enough to get it on. I did not mean to rain on anyones parade by saying this just putting into perspective.

BC

ttt

You people forget that the UFC reality show will be broadcast directly after WWE on Monday nights. Puder has opened a few pro-rasslin eyes and has actually promoted the UFC for free. His presence in the WWE does nothing but help the UFC.

Gotta agree with El Guapo on this one.

Hulk....There's no set up going on. #1 entry in the Rumble will just give the announcers time to mention him being the Tough Enough winner while there's not a whole lot of action, and maybe even give him a chance to eliminate 1 or 2 mid-carders without it affecting the outcome.

I don't think the WWE has ever tried to give the impression that pro wrestlers are tougher than MMA fighters. Most pro wrestlers respect MMA fighters. They just don't respect people walking into their locker room acting tough, no matter what their background is.

Tom....I don't know of too many MMA wannabe's in the WWE. It's their own profession, and most of them just leave it at that. Any hardships Daniel may incur in his early days won't be because he's an MMA fighter. It'll be because he's a rookie. As long as Daniel's respectful, there shouldn't be any problems.

UFCBarbarian....That's a little over-dramatic. Honestly, who the hell's going to question the legitimacy of the sport because Puder went to the WWE?

1 Million dollars richer my ass...These guys are busting there asses for 200K a year, and they just going to give Puder 1 Million dollars?

"The same way it doesn't do crap for the NFL when they say "so and so is a former football player". It's not like Budweiser sales go up when Stone Cold drank one in the ring or Harley sales went up when the Undertaker rides out on one."

The NFL, Budweiser and Harlies are already house hold names, the UFC isnt so your point is moot.

Its simple really. If Puder becomes popular (IF) and then gets a fight in the UFC (and IF as the WWE will worry about him getting injured like they were worried with Ken), then it will attract those who watch WWE (a respectable fan base) into watching it, much like what happend with Ken Shamrock. Ken was told he is always welcome to go back to the WWE so its not like they will threaten Puder if he decides to take a fight.

"I doubt anyone is going to order the UFc when they normally wouldn't, just because they heard Puder used to be a "UFC fighter".

I bet you they would if they found out that puder was gonna be fighting on the ufc card.

Anotherbrother, this is a 4 year, 1 million contract. It's not like he got a briefcase full of cash. He has to earn every penny.

Ok..thanks for explaining it to me...

Now, would you take the pounding on your body that these guys go through 5 nights a week?

plus the fuckin traveling 265 days out of the yr.

Lots of boxers take the pounding and travelling for pennies compared to what Puder's getting.

Yea, and whatever happened to NO SPOILERS in the thread title!

Max

O ya, I didnt know boxers travel every other day.

I am not saying anything negative toward Daniel all I am saying is the powers that be in the WWE have there guys and they are taken care of. Guys like Puder who can kick some legitimate ass sometimes can't pull off the show and hurt some of the talent, this pisses the boss off big time. It is hard to (they get paid a ton) to pull up on a guy who cannot hold your jock if push came to shove and you have to dump the match to him.

BC