Danjerboy

I killed Herd of Squirrels and quit wow but now I am thinking of starting it up again. Is it worth it Atm?

yeah dude. Bring your ass back. You would get gear quick because you like to raid, and all the raids are pugged.

I have been running an anti afk bot in bg's. It'as slow but i'm getting gear. I've played like 14 arena games with some shitty mage I don't even know. We always lose I can still kick ass.

Anyways I was afraid you got killed in the hurricane. Good to see you are still alive.

You got a vent server we could use cause I need to know more about the balance and who all still plays.

I'll have to log on to get vent info. I haven't been on vent in a long time. I'll post it here so it can get rolled to death. It wont be grindhouse though.

I don't know if i will pick the game up game cause I am good grades in school and I don't want to mess that up but maybe I will.

Lommotgut - I don't know if i will pick the game up game cause I am good grades in school and I don't want to mess that up but maybe I will.

Are you doing good in English? JK of course.

I pasted EnglishII with a 75 but in Eng. III I have a 90 and scored a 650 on the Writing SAT so yeah wow will do that to yea.

Hey Lommo

sup ferox do you still play ?

allegedly

LOL - i hit 59 on Euro server..

Get online Steve I miss you

(i need some cash for my epic horsie and help with a quest)

So lommo I do but not like i did,

If anyone will pay for my account to be reactivated all give them like 3-4k

ferox13 - LOL - i hit 59 on Euro server..

Get online Steve I miss you

(i need some cash for my epic horsie and help with a quest)

So lommo I do but not like i did,

get a fucking job! lol

DAMN U...

I iz in OL now

good for you mate, cant seem to force myself to login though

so anyone got any vent servers I could mess around on???

no dude i don't, i'll try to get some though

so so bored must troll people

minus 50 DKP

I've gotten a vent ip but is there a way on this forum to send like a private message?