Danny Garcia

Phone Post 3.0

Good fighter, but I want him to lose to watch his know nothing father have a meltdown Phone Post 3.0

AlphaTardTravisFan - Good fighter, but I want him to lose to watch his know nothing father have a meltdown Phone Post 3.0
Lol na Garcia is one of the best Boxers right now. I just want to see him fight some bigger names, they seem to be bringing him up very slowly for some reason Phone Post 3.0

He's making $700,000 to fight a guy with zero chance of beating him, do you really blame him for taking this fight ? Phone Post 3.0

Thrifty - 
AlphaTardTravisFan - Good fighter, but I want him to lose to watch his know nothing father have a meltdown Phone Post 3.0
Lol na Garcia is one of the best Boxers right now. I just want to see him fight some bigger names, they seem to be bringing him up very slowly for some reason Phone Post 3.0

he might be the next PPV star after pac and mayweather retire in 2 years or around that time. canelo is already a locked replacement when they retire

Thrifty -
He lost to Hererra. He got the gift decision, but everyone who watched that fight knows he lost. Imo he is not ready for prime time. Anyone in the upper echelon will beat him. I will admit he surprised me with his win over Matthysse, so who knows he might rise to the occasion. I want to see him take on someone like Provodnikov, Bradley, Porter, Thurman, Alvarado, Canelo, or even someone like Devon Alexander. Test himself against the best, and not the old timers he's been fighting lately. Hererra made him look bad. Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95 -
Thrifty - 

he might be the next PPV star after pac and mayweather retire in 2 years or around that time. canelo is already a locked replacement when they retire
Idk about superstar but in order to build that he needs to fight big names. This got has no chance, it's a showcase fight. Almost like the GGG fight last month Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts -
Thrifty -
He lost to Hererra. He got the gift decision, but everyone who watched that fight knows he lost. Imo he is not ready for prime time. Anyone in the upper echelon will beat him. I will admit he surprised me with his win over Matthysse, so who knows he might rise to the occasion. I want to see him take on someone like Provodnikov, Bradley, Porter, Thurman, Alvarado, Canelo, or even someone like Devon Alexander. Test himself against the best, and not the old timers he's been fighting lately. Hererra made him look bad. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I'm talking about, I know all those names, the guys he's fighting I still don't really know who he is Phone Post 3.0

I like DG, his dad is a weirdo though.

He definitely "lost" to Herrera, but I still think he is beast, and will keep improving and putting on a good show when he fights. Phone Post 3.0