Darby Allin accused of rape

Doubt cm punk will want to work with him now

So she said he raped her because he told her if she didn’t have sex with him he was going to just leave her? Are people now just changing the meaning of words to fit their narratives? How many people in relationships have asked their partner for more sex or had sex as a deal breaker in terms of ending a relationship?

The way things are going men are going to have to have consent videos and paperwork reviewed and signed by doctors/lawyers to even get a piece of pussy.

If he forcibly raped her against her will and physically assaulted her then he needs to burn in hell but if he was like “Hey, we don’t fuck enough and I’m thinking of leaving you if things don’t change” then I don’t see how this isn’t a massive reach as far as rape.

6 Likes

Last year, Hawlee tweeted:

“It got to the point we’re I was so disassociated and was walking on eggshells all the time that I didn’t say much and if I didn’t reply how he wanted I would get screamed at. He would tell me if I didn’t do things he wanted me to he was going to leave me.

He also would threaten to leave me if I didn’t have sex with him or do sexual things and preform sex acts with him. I took me a long time to realize that threatening someone to have sex with you isn’t consent. It’s rape. I struggle with this to this day and have so many fears around sex and around intimacy”

She retweeted this yesterday with the caption:

“I’m tired I’m so fucking tired and I don’t care anymore. Darby Allin abused me. He abused me and I’m tired of being called a liar by “fans” who have no idea the shitty person he really is. Somehow no one remembers, I’ll never forget how you treated me like shit.”

5 Likes

I bet darby allin has the facepaint on in his daily life

1 Like

“He would treat me like his personal punching bag (he never laid a hand on me. Just mental punching bad).”-

This is why guys turn gay…

2 Likes

I don’t buy a word of her shit.

3 Likes

Its sort of funny how language is.The rape claims seem dubious but depending on the language he used he could possibly be a verbally abusive asshole or a chill skeleton dude.

GoodDarby: i want a healthy sex life in my relationships. If we are not going to be having sex together i need to leave.

BadDarby: YOU BETTER HAVE SEX WITH ME, OR GET THE HELL OUT NOW AND THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER.

1 Like

When a guys ex-wife sticks up for him it’s a certainty that he is innocent. That bitch could have nailed him during the whole #SpeakingOut phase when guys were getting trashed but names him now???

Psycho

1 Like

Is this the chick that pulled a bloody tampon out during one of her matches?

Humor Boomer GIF

2 Likes

Crazy, this is an insult to actual rape victims.

2 Likes

last 2 posts nail it

#regretisnotrape

1 Like

An ultimatum doesnt equal rape, stupid ass hoe

1 Like

That was his now ex wife

1 Like

This allegation is absolute trash and whoever published it is trash.