Darce Choke the Guy on Your Back

Ever wanted to get your own back and choke the person who has your back? Now you can!

You can also now follow me on Instagram!

http://www.instagram.com/invisible_jiu_jitsu

I just tried this in sparring. I let the guy come to my back and tried to pull it. Because i caught my self a lot of times escaping with cathing their choking arm and draging it over my head. 

With this I had problems in transition... somehow guy would keep me a bit in half until he's able to get his arm through the hole to my back. Because he's keeping me in half.

I didn't drill it though to perfect it, will try tomorrow.  

Cokica - 

I just tried this in sparring. I let the guy come to my back and tried to pull it. Because i caught my self a lot of times escaping with cathing their choking arm and draging it over my head. 

With this I had problems in transition... somehow guy would keep me a bit in half until he's able to get his arm through the hole to my back. Because he's keeping me in half.

I didn't drill it though to perfect it, will try tomorrow.  

make sure to pass over the leg befire you start turning back in, that will stop him getting half :)

Ttt

Looks fun Ill give this a shot later

That looks cool as hell.  

Fast Pitch - 

That looks cool as hell.  

it is :D

-_- 

nice details…I’ve gotten this a couple of times but I’m usually in gi and and up more often in paper cutter or N/S… I’ll have to keep in mind some of your ideas next time.

Awesome video.

I definitely like this. I like hipping out the other way too. The way Jeff Glover shows on the Darcepedia set. So same grips and setup (left arm choking) but falling out to the left hip instead.

Both are really awesome.

thanks guys!

yeh jeff glover has some nice material around this from what i've seen in the past :D

In case anyone’s interested in moves that have similar characteristics, cyborg shows a half guard pass that is analogous to this… almost expose the back as you cup the back of his head where he comes around to N/S or kimura…

Beautiful!

Meatgrinder - In case anyone's interested in moves that have similar characteristics, cyborg shows a half guard pass that is analogous to this... almost expose the back as you cup the back of his head where he comes around to N/S or kimura...

Could you share a link to that Meatgrinder?  Thanks bud!

BJJUke - 
Meatgrinder - In case anyone's interested in moves that have similar characteristics, cyborg shows a half guard pass that is analogous to this... almost expose the back as you cup the back of his head where he comes around to N/S or kimura...

sure…

Meatgrinder - 
BJJUke - 

sure…

love me some cyborg

Meatgrinder -
BJJUke - 

sure…

Thanks bud!